First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's easy to rip on a dealership about these ADMs, but if there are idiots willing to pay $15,000+ for a first year Bronco, you can't fix stupid!

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoBarn

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to come and post these. Someone posted last night the dealer in Matoon had them for sale so I went to the website. I about passed out at the price.
Exactly and where did they find all the “used” ones.

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly and where did they find all the “used” ones.
If I recall correctly, the member from Chapman said the ADMs were customer orders and they are acting as a sort of consignment seller for the customer.
Flips me out

• Wow
Reactions: sjp

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
0E10FA4B-7756-4F6F-815B-87A61A0A13A8.jpeg
88932277-39CA-4271-9097-8EB860F46300.jpeg

There it is. A $50,000 ADM for a First Edition from Jackson Hole Ford in Wyoming.
This is so bad. We have an offer, but they didnt show up, but if you beat it we will sell it to you. ha ha ha ha. I wasnt born yesterday. Tell him you will sell him yours when it comes for 50k over and get that in writing.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I recall correctly, the member from Chapman said the ADMs were customer orders and they are acting as a sort of consignment seller for the customer.
Flips me out
It’s not consignment if it wasn’t sold to the customer. I would guess it is employee orders the dealer had them make to give up for retail stock.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBarn

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Dealer Listings/Who can find the highest ADM/Used price 1630018764183

Not a dealer but it does have 7 bids and it’s well over MSRP.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped by Galpin Ford Wednesday to see if their mannequin was on the lot. It was there (Wildtrack , 4 door, Cactus Grey, sasquatch, cloth interior, 8 inch screen) and they opened it up for me to take a look. They asked about my interest and I told them I previously had a reservation with them but moved it to another dealer.

I did tell them I was interested in purchasing a First Edition Lightning Blue with Black interior if they had anyone back out on an order. The salesman told me their markup is $50,000 for a First Edition. I told him I was not interested with that type of markup. He commented that some people are, which I know is true, so that makes two dealers that have floated the $50k ADM. I don't have a text message string to support my conversation though. ;)

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, I'm a dealer and I've bought four Broncos over and above the two mannequins I have. I bought one from Mecum, one from another dealer, and two from individuals. I've paid right at $20-25k over MSRP to get them all. We did a bunch of work with 4WP and another big company to develop parts, so that was my main reasoning to pay what I paid. It'll pay off in the long run since we now have access to a ton of stuff other dealers don't have access to.

OP
OP
BroncoBarn

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, I'm a dealer and I've bought four Broncos over and above the two mannequins I have. I bought one from Mecum, one from another dealer, and two from individuals. I've paid right at $20-25k over MSRP to get them all. We did a bunch of work with 4WP and another big company to develop parts, so that was my main reasoning to pay what I paid. It'll pay off in the long run since we now have access to a ton of stuff other dealers don't have access to.
What are your thoughts on the future pricing of Broncos? Will this trend continue with production issues or do you feel like production will catch up and alleviate pricing issues? Does it all hinge on the supply chain at this point?
Sponsored