First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't seen this posted. Just taking a consensus to see if it would be worthwhile to have this or a thread as a place where everyone can post the specs or window stickers for all of the dealerships mannequins close to them? This can serve for people that haven't seen their build/close to their build or a Bronco at all, get a chance to go to a dealership to see what they want. For example, I'm getting a Cyber Orange Wildtrak and the closest one to me that I know of is in Orlando. I plan to go check it out during Truck and Jeep fest next month down there. But if there was a mannequin closer I could see it here and check it out. Just a thought to help out all of the Bronco6G members sort of like the thread with the links when the Broncos were on tour at the different dealerships.
Sponsored

Numbr4stuna

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dave Sinclair Ford (Saint Louis, MO)
2 door, Wildtrak with graphics, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Leather Seats

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Machine Gun Fury Instead of just posting the window stickers and the dealer's name/location, it would be helpful if a quick summary of the build is noted.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those waaaaaay upstate NY:

Burdick Ford - 4 door OBX, AMB, 2.7, soft top
Bob Johnson Ford (Pulaski) - 4 door Big Bend, AMB, 2.7, soft top
Davidson Ford of Watertown - 2 DR Big Bend, Rapid Red, SASQ, MIC top, hd bumper, aux switches

And about Davidson, I originally texted their service lady in Clay, NY, as I saw a 2 Door Badlands on their website. They got back to me and said it was a customer order. Then they told me there was a 2 door in Watertown. The Watertown online sales guy, ROBERT, called me and said the owner was driving their demo, a Wildtrak, but it would be back on monday and they will call me. A couple of weeks go by and I reach out again, this past monday. I get Robert again who tells me they have the demo and I could come drive it whenever I want. He says I don't need to make an appointment. So yesterday, after the rain stops, Mrs. Rebel and I drive up to see it. Another salesman tells us that its "up the road" getting cleaned up. He goes inside to double check, yup, the demo is unavailable. I was annoyed at having made a wasted trip, and drove away. Don't I pass their detailing building just up the road and the Bronco is sitting right out front. So I swing in. Its even unlocked, and its clean. So I check it out (without entering it) and I notice the rear corners just below the MIC top are scratched pretty good. Maybe someone scratched it removing the top? Either way, if they really wanted to let me drive it, they could have put a bit more effort into their "customer service".
BTW, a 2 door on SASQ looks really big! Don't tell my wife I posted this pic. ;)
Ford Bronco Dealer Mannequins. 97501B1D-E935-4901-9A98-F281B2B28B43
Sponsored