First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New here. Currently drive a 2018 Raptor and selling to prepare for Raptor R, looking to add a Bronco to the mix in the meantime. I haven’t looked too hard, but found a dealership with a Black Outer Banks Four Door arriving within the next couple of weeks. $57k MSRP. They’re adding $10k markup, so $67k total. I understand the car market right now is insane, but is this the best I’m going to find? Definitely don’t want to have the hassle of having to find another one available in hopes I can get it at MSRP if I’m not going to get a much better deal.
Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New here. Currently drive a 2018 Raptor and selling to prepare for Raptor R, looking to add a Bronco to the mix in the meantime. I haven’t looked too hard, but found a dealership with a Black Outer Banks Four Door arriving within the next couple of weeks. $57k MSRP. They’re adding $10k markup, so $67k total. I understand the car market right now is insane, but is this the best I’m going to find? Definitely don’t want to have the hassle of having to find another one available in hopes I can get it at MSRP if I’m not going to get a much better deal.
If you don’t have an order, and you’re walking in off the street to buy an abandoned order, expect this kind of markup.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Market conditions or not, the demand right now is just so high versus supply. ADM will be a given if you're trying to snag an abandoned order. And from what we've seen, $10k is modest.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

See you’re in Utah. Welcome.

Don’t think you’ll find better in the valley. The two main franchises in state have stranglehold and not surprised with the ADM. If you expanded search nationwide you might have better luck finding abandoned at msrp. I believe folks on forum have. But I also think they got lucky.

If you want it now and in the valley, 10k markup would be expected.

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer in CO mentioned they add 5k to an abandoned order as ADM.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If money is no object, and you have to have it now, there it is! The only way you can get an OBX up to $57,000 is to have leather, Lux package and Sasquatch, so thats a beauty! Wow! If you don't "need" it now, and you can wait, order exactly what you want, and you'll get it sometime in 2022 . . . ? For less money . . .
Sponsored