First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in washington state with my dealership being Kendall Ford in Marysville. My question is has anyone on here taken delivery of their full sized pre ordered bronco, and if so was there a price adjustment or markup above the price listed on the order form.
Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in washington state with my dealership being Kendall Ford in Marysville. My question is has anyone on here taken delivery of their full sized pre ordered bronco, and if so was there a price adjustment or markup above the price listed on the order form.
Are they jerking you around?

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has been discussed numerous times around here. Some dealers are trying it. Most results are the dealer caving after the buyer sticks to his guns about the previously agreed price. Some have had to go up the chain of command to talk to the dealer or general manager.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't think I've heard about anyone having this issue in the Pacific Northwest yet. More common in other parts of the country, for whatever reason.

OP
OP

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they jerking you around?
Not yet. Just very blasé the bronco rep is the new car sales manager Zane and he keeps assuring me that kendall doesn't do that. The last time I was in there I took my wife and asked for my Dora report. He said he didn't know if he had it. When he did produce it it appeared to be nothing more than the order form. I made sure to get at least a verbal commitment in front of a witness about no dealer markups.

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kendall Ford of Meridian, Idaho, did not include any additional markup on my Bronco. I don't know how well other Kendall dealerships track that. In fact I didn't know they had dealers outside of Idaho.

I was able to discuss this with my salesman so that there were no surprises. Have you tried that?

stevej108

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond/Eruption Green/Mid Package/Soft Top/
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wanted to post my experience at Ciocca Ford (Quakertown, PA) as they were awesome to work with on my 4dr Black Diamond.

My Bronco arrived at the dealership yesterday, and they called me at 8 am (they dont even open till 9 am) to let me know it was there and would be ready by the afternoon. When discussing financing, they mentioned they dont take outside lenders since they are not marking up Broncos 5-10k as heard elsewhere. I was naturally a little upset as i was approved with a great rate prior to pickup of my vehicle.

Long story short, when i went in to get my Bronco, not only did they find me an "approved" lender with a solid rate (higher than mine, but not terrible), but they discounted my Bronco (below sticker!!!) to make up for the difference in interest i would pay over the life of the loan.

We always here about terrible dealers, but i was super happy with Ciocca Ford, as it seems rare to find a dealership that actually looks out for their customers anymore!
Ford Bronco Dealer markups PXL_20220329_133228521

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been receiving shop.ford emails for a few weeks about local Broncos at dealers for retail sale. I finally looked at a few. They were close matches for the what Id ordered. I had some free time Monday May 2nd and was passing by Bickford Ford of Snohomish. They had a cyber orange 2 door Black Diamond 2.7L non sasquatch. I just wanted to see a 2 door and my wife hadn’t seen one yet either. She decided she liked the color better than Velocity Blue. We were told a delivery of three more 2 doors had just arrived. We went out and found 2 of the three in the back lot in green one BD and the other a base but both were 2.7Ls. The wife was excited at the price of the base. 36k for the base green the BD was 46K and the Orange BD was 46,970. The wife said lets see what they’ll do on the orange one. We headed back waiting on a salesman and thats when we spotted it! 16,000 dollar ADM on it! We asked another salesman if they’d already placed markups on the new arrivals? Yep! 15k on the Green BD and 12K on the green base! Salesman that finally showed up stated that a Velocity Blue had sold at Barrett Jackson for a million… Uh yeah thats not a good selling point and doesn’t make me want to overpay to that level for any of these! Received several surveys in the following days from Bickford and Ford as to how the deal went and my experience? Yeah Im sure Ill hear nothing back. But i got a recent update on the orange BD its on sale now for 59,970! 6K off! Uh 🙄 still no sale here! But the Base is still at 49K on a vehicle with a msrp of 36K….. Oh the other tactic they tried was that they had the highest allocations in western washington and my order at Kendall wouldn’t be fulfilled for a year or more! Oh my! Yes by all means lets run down to finance and get the paperwork going! NOT!

OP
OP

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been receiving shop.ford emails for a few weeks about local Broncos at dealers for retail sale. I finally looked at a few. They were close matches for the what Id ordered. I had some free time Monday May 2nd and was passing by Bickford Ford of Snohomish. They had a cyber orange 2 door Black Diamond 2.7L non sasquatch. I just wanted to see a 2 door and my wife hadn’t seen one yet either. She decided she liked the color better than Velocity Blue. We were told a delivery of three more 2 doors had just arrived. We went out and found 2 of the three in the back lot in green one BD and the other a base but both were 2.7Ls. The wife was excited at the price of the base. 36k for the base green the BD was 46K and the Orange BD was 46,970. The wife said lets see what they’ll do on the orange one. We headed back waiting on a salesman and thats when we spotted it! 16,000 dollar ADM on it! We asked another salesman if they’d already placed markups on the new arrivals? Yep! 15k on the Green BD and 12K on the green base! Salesman that finally showed up stated that a Velocity Blue had sold at Barrett Jackson for a million… Uh yeah thats not a good selling point and doesn’t make me want to overpay to that level for any of these! Received several surveys in the following days from Bickford and Ford as to how the deal went and my experience? Yeah Im sure Ill hear nothing back. But i got a recent update on the orange BD its on sale now for 59,970! 6K off! Uh 🙄 still no sale here! But the Base is still at 49K on a vehicle with a msrp of 36K….. Oh the other tactic they tried was that they had the highest allocations in western Washington and my order at Kendall wouldn’t be fulfilled for a year or more! Oh my! Yes by all means lets run down to finance and get the paperwork going! NOT!
i ordered my wildtrack 2dr in cactus grey lux package with tow on 101321 from Kendall ford in Marysville Wa. it got built and delivered on 041522. so here's the rub, i ordered the tow package knowing it was a constrained item. when it arrived it had no tow package. so that's why it got built so fast. also found(after purchase that the msrp went up from 47980.00 to 49980.00. this was a reflection of the cost increase from a 2021 to a 2022. when i did my financing i was given a rebate of $800. i wasn't really told what that was. when i called to bitch about the msrp change i was told the 800 was fords price protection to cover the increased msrp. i said great where is the other 1200. they said not going to happen. i did more research and found all emails from ford stating that mine was reserved and ordered prior to 03192021 i was guaranteed original msrp. in addition ford said in another email that if my 2022 order was placed prior to march 8th 2022 that i would get guaranteed pricing. i took this info to Zane who heads up the bronco program for Kendall and he did some research on it. he called me and said he spoke to their ford rep and yes i will be getting my 1200 back when they get it from ford. so the moral to the story is check out the msrp pricing on your dora report and compare it to the window sticker you get when the vin is assigned to make sure they match.

Take57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Salesman that finally showed up stated that a Velocity Blue had sold at Barrett Jackson for a million…

Did he also happen to mention that particular automobile's VIN number was 001 and it was sold as part of a charity auction with the proceeds going to the National Forest Foundation and Outward Bound?

Didn't think so...
Sponsored