Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of us in Florida are using Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Prior to the launch, I called around to several dealers in Florida in attempt to find the dealers who’d commit to not charging ADM and would sell the Bronco using the ADXZ plans. Luis at Mullinax Ford assures me they would be selling at or below MSRP and would accept the Ford plans if Ford allows them to use them; he also added the don’t have any dealer documentation fees. I didn’t originally take that into consideration until I asked other dealers who stated their dealer documentation fees were not included and sometimes exceeded $1,000.

After all my research, this was the beat deal in Florida (no ADM, ADXZ plans accepted, and no dealer documentation fees).

I have shared this information with the Florida group and several have charged their reservations to Mullinax Ford after their research.

Thanks to @JaxGtc, he shared an email with the group he received from Mullinax:

I spoke with all my Partners and we want to make sure all our Mullinax Ford dealerships are represented properly on this list.

At any Mullinax Ford dealership nationwide, we pledge:

1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

Please chose any Mullinax Ford location to reserve your Bronco today!

ALABAMA - MOBILE - Mullinax Ford Lincoln
FLORIDA - APOPKA - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - KISSIMMEE - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - LAKE PARK - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - NEW SMYRNA BEACH - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - VERO BEACH - Mullinax Ford
WASHINGTON - Olympia - Mullinax Ford

For more information, please go to mullinaxford.com

Thank you!
Chris Baron
Partner and General Manager
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, WA

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/dealership/staff.htm

I believe this is the best deal in the Southeast because of their guarantee not to hike up their prices and never has hidden fees... upfront pricing.

I hope this helps the group and please do your research no matter which dealer you choose.

Last edited:

RichZ34

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to take a moment to thank all of you that have and continue to take time to provide really helpful information on this site. I have an intense hatred for vehicle dealerships due to the blatant greed and price gouging actions taken by so many of them, so having somewhere to identify which ones operate in a truly ethical way is more appreciated than I can express.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
BTW, if you ever need to change dealer's, it's pretty easy... even I can do it!!!

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes. Call Eric, to let him know that you moved your reservation to his store... and ask him for his written commitment to NO ADM's and to accept X Plan pricing, if you have that available to you. He will follow up with you, quickly, to confirm that the change with Ford has been made (well, if he's in the office).
How long until you got the email? I called last week, the lady I talked to wasn't able to perform the transfer herself because it's a backdoor process. She said she was going to forward my request to a supervisor and I would get an mail when it happened. Three days and still waiting for an email. Thanks

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long until you got the email? I called last week, the lady I talked to wasn't able to perform the transfer herself because it's a backdoor process. She said she was going to forward my request to a supervisor and I would get an mail when it happened. Three days and still waiting for an email. Thanks
I'm not sure. You'll note that my post, was about a year ago. At that time, I talked to the lady at Ford; she changed it with me, while I was still on the phone with her; and I received a confirmation email in about an hour.

Apparently, the phone number that we used, is still correct for the Ford Customer Service. From what I think you are saying, they might have a separate department handling that stuff right now... so, I don't know.

What I DO KNOW, is that if I were you, I would call her back and ask her to either follow-up, or to transfer you to that other department. We've all waited too long now, to let some confusion like this hamper our desire to move dealers... and possibly our order.
Sponsored