daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let’s include some Dealer Best Choices! I know that we have a Dealer List that is kept up by this site – and several threads in categories by State and by Region. I ask for forum input, in which others can participate, to define the most upfront dealers with their customer’s (US). I’m not interested in what a salesman has said, I want to know what a Manager or Director has committed to, IN WRITING. Writing can be communicated on the dealers website or in correspondent directly to a customer.

After following and participating in numerous threads on this and several other Forums, it is imperative that at least one or more of the following commitments are made to every future Bronco buyer, prior to the end of October 31, or the buyer will be without recourse when/if the dealers policy “changes” (at the time your new Bronco is ready to deliver). 1) Will you agree to charge no Additional Dealer Mark-ups; 2) will you accept A/D/X/Z Plans; and 3) will you agree not to exceed MSRP (for the numerous people that will not have a Ford plan available for their use)? There may be several additional discussions that you would like documented… will they do it?

I will include a description about what I know to be true in California, because I have received written commitments from my chosen dealer! I offer the following dealers that are the most up-front about their policy, and guarantee their policy will remain in effect, through our delivery cycle(s).

I will offer a PLACE-KEEPER (by name) for the first three dealers that I believe is common to everyone. I will be happy to fill in the information for my preferred dealer… and I hope that someone (or the Dealer’s Representative) will complete the information for the other two.

REMEMBER: Commitments from a dealership Manager or Director only!!!!! When you offer that a dealership has met these criteria, please also include the complete Title and Contact Information for your selected dealer.

Granger Ford, Des Moines, IA – NATIONWIDE -- GREAT PRICING FOR ALL BUYERS, ACCEPT PLANS, SHIPS!

Kearney Mesa Ford, San Diego, CA – WEST COAST -- ACCEPTS ALL PLANS, GREAT PRICING – I’ll follow with my experience. I offer that Eric should also follow!

Laura Ford, MO -- NATIONWIDE -- $2,000 UNDER MSRP FOR NON-PLAN MEMBERS – I think. Please offer input!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone – I’m happy to have made my decision to move my reservation to Eric Bunch, at Kearney Mesa Ford! I’ve also gotta tell you that I don’t work for Ford and I’m not an employee at any level, at Kearney Mesa… I’m just feeling proud to have FINALLY found what I believe is a quality human, in this world of car sales. Eric comes across as extremely knowledgeable in the Bronco product line, honest, and not afraid to commit in writing to anything that he tells you.

I've called 8 Southern CA dealers, and the only one that would commit to no ADM's and that they will accept X Plan at their dealership, AND put it in writing before I made a change, was Eric (Kearney Mesa Ford). NO ONE ELSE WOULD PUT IT IN WRITING!!! You can get your service anywhere, so why not make a great choice to change your delivery dealer to the only one in our area that will give you the peace of mind to know that no one will "forget" their commitment to you...

I live in Southern California, and after a bunch of searching and calling, I changed my dealer to Kearney Mesa, (just north of San Diego). The Internet Director there, confirmed everything he would do to get my business, with me. He will charge NO ADM's, and he will accept X Plan on the new Bronco. In my case (Badlands 2 Door, that's about $1400 discount from the Badlands MSRP). And hey, you can get Ford service, nationwide, so don't just commit to the closest dealer to your home.

Don’t accept all the stupid shid that the other Inside Sales Agents and Internet Sales Agents are telling you… and I think I’ve heard it all: “were working to get MSRP for all of our loyal customers;” “my manager thinks the X Plan will be available;” “there is a strong possibility that Ford will include the ___ Plan, but they haven’t told us yet” (it’s actually up to the dealership, not Ford); and the always interesting “we haven’t decided yet, but my manager says that there’s a good possibility that…“ You gotta know that if you accept this kind of stuff, that: 1) your azz is hanging out, and you will be solely at their mercy after October 31 (the last date that you can change dealers). You need to get an agreement in writing from a Manager or Director at that dealership… or you’ve got NOTHING!

Even if you don’t qualify for Plan discounts, call this guy. Talk to this guy. Listen to his open and honest approach to selling you a Bronco. Ask for his commitment of anything that you agree on, in writing… and you will get it. I did, and many of my forum friends have also switched their dealer to Eric at Kearney Mesa Ford.

I strongly recommend talking to Eric, and I include his contact information (below). Tell him I sent you, and maybe I'll get a free key chain!!! ? CALL HIM ON MONDAY!!!

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
Monday through Friday 9:00 to 5:00
858-560-5544 ext 1013

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, if you ever need to change dealer's, it's pretty easy... even I can do it!!!

Call Ford at 800-334-4375. Opt 1 English; Opt 3 Marketing. Tell them you want to change dealers on a Bronco reservation. Have your Reservation number ready. They will ask you to confirm the usual kinda stuff... your name, address, and email you used to reserve your Bronco. They will confirm where your current reservation is. They will confirm where you want to move your reservation to. When complete, you will get an email, from Ford, to also confirm the change you made to the dealer that will deliver your Bronco. The dealer you originally used will return your $100 to you, within 10-days. The new dealer doesn't request a deposit. You keep your original Reservation Number. ALL DONE! Took me less than 10-minutes. Call Eric, to let him know that you moved your reservation to his store... and ask him for his written commitment to NO ADM's and to accept X Plan pricing, if you have that available to you. He will follow up with you, quickly, to confirm that the change with Ford has been made (well, if he's in the office).

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will offer a PLACE-KEEPER (by name) for the first three dealers that I believe is common to everyone. I will be happy to fill in the information for my preferred dealer… and I hope that someone (or the Dealer’s Representative) will complete the information for the other two.

Grainger Ford, Des Moines, IA – NATIONWIDE -- GREAT PRICING FOR ALL BUYERS, ACCEPT PLANS, SHIPS!
FYI . . . just as there is no "I" in "Team" there is also no "I" in "Granger" (it's the name of the Iowa town they are in). Maybe that's what's tripping up these other dealers claiming that the deal isn't real . . . they keep looking for "Grainger Ford". :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let’s include some Dealer Best Choices! I know that we have a Dealer List that is kept up by this site – and several threads in categories by State and by Region. I ask for forum input, in which others can participate, to define the most upfront dealers with their customer’s (US). I’m not interested in what a salesman has said, I want to know what a Manager or Director has committed to, IN WRITING. Writing can be communicated on the dealers website or in correspondent directly to a customer.

After following and participating in numerous threads on this and several other Forums, it is imperative that at least one or more of the following commitments are made to every future Bronco buyer, prior to the end of October 31, or the buyer will be without recourse when/if the dealers policy “changes” (at the time your new Bronco is ready to deliver). 1) Will you agree to charge no Additional Dealer Mark-ups; 2) will you accept A/D/X/Z Plans; and 3) will you agree not to exceed MSRP (for the numerous people that will not have a Ford plan available for their use)? There may be several additional discussions that you would like documented… will they do it?

I will include a description about what I know to be true in California, because I have received written commitments from my chosen dealer! I offer the following dealers that are the most up-front about their policy, and guarantee their policy will remain in effect, through our delivery cycle(s).

REMEMBER: Commitments from a dealership Manager or Director only!!!!! When you offer that a dealership has met these criteria, please also include the complete Title and Contact Information for your selected dealer.

Grainger Ford, Des Moines, IA – NATIONWIDE -- GREAT PRICING FOR ALL BUYERS, ACCEPT PLANS, SHIPS!

Kearney Mesa Ford, San Diego, CA – WEST COAST -- ACCEPTS ALL PLANS, GREAT PRICING – I’ll follow with my experience. I offer that Eric should also follow!

Laura Ford, MO -- NATIONWIDE -- $2,000 UNDER MSRP FOR NON-PLAN MEMBERS – I think. Please offer input!
You spelled Granger wrong.... and if I know Albert., he is relentless and going to be pissed!

OK, maybe not. :)

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I appreciate the KUDOS and Props...

As always any questions feel free to ask, we are real, the deal is real, and Albert is not fake...
There are two Alberts..... one...who is a good guy who knows what he is doing that lives in Iowa....and the other one that the dealers want so bad for you to believe is in a cubicle somewhere in India.....

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As always any questions feel free to ask, we are real, the deal is real, and Albert is not fake...
i can attest, order for sport with Granger complete, next is big boy in December!

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You spelled Granger wrong.... and if I know Albert., he is relentless and going to be pissed!

OK, maybe not. :)
hahahaha... yeah, I did it! Now I gotta go fix it!!!

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are two Alberts..... one...who is a good guy who knows what he is doing that lives in Iowa....and the other one that the dealers want so bad for you to believe is in a cubicle somewhere in India.....
This is frickin’ hilarious! :)

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI . . . just as there is no "I" in "Team" there is also no "I" in "Granger" (it's the name of the Iowa town they are in). Maybe that's what's tripping up these other dealers claiming that the deal isn't real . . . they keep looking for "Grainger Ford". :ROFLMAO:
Good catch... Bad typing on my part!!!

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Look, you guys are awesome! I have been following you and your posts and I love how you are not only offering a great deal, but great information. Just wish you were closer to Maryland or had a deal with a shipper!

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The #RealAlbert @Granger Ford is like school, during a typical school year- Class all day long!
Sponsored