Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sniff around, you will note the odor of bullshit. From my time here, I've noted that most dealers have zero integrity. For those of us who are dealing with good dealers, we are blessed...
Well said.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer, the one that I have a $58k order at, let me drive around the block and back while supervised. Surprised they didnā€™t drive with me in the back seat.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer let me test drive, but they didnā€™t seem all that happy about it. To set it up I e-mailed the sales mgr who is also their Bronco sales guy. I told him I wanted a test drive before final order in the fall. He e-mailed me back ā€œcome on in.ā€ So I printed that e-mail and brought it with me. At first they wanted me to just take it around the block. But I told them I wanted to drive it to my house to see how it fit in my garage and alluded to the e-mail in my hand. They made me sign a rental agreement even though there was no charge. As I was getting ready to drive away one of the salesmen ran up and said ā€œyou need to get it back quickly, we got a lot of reservations.ā€ I waved the e-mail in his face and took off. After I turned the Bronco back in, a man and his son were getting read to head out on a test drive and I asked if they made a reservation, and of course he said no that he just showed up. I guess the good news is that I got a decent test drive, the bad news is I had to put up with typical car salesman BS. I know there are good dealers out there, but some of them are just slimy.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I regret ordering from this dealer now. But Iā€™m stuck if I want to keep my place in line.
You're not as stuck as you may think. You can have that dealership delivery it to another dealership for you. This way you can take delivery elsewhere.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I've got a great Dealer. Walnut Creek Ford in California. I'm taking a 4 door Wildtrak soft top for a 30 minute drive tomorrow. šŸ‘šŸ

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gcardieri

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not as stuck as you may think. You can have that dealership delivery it to another dealership for you. This way you can take delivery elsewhere.
So the dealer I order from would be obligated to send it to another dealer at my request and I can complete the purchase from the new dealer? Iā€™m intrigued that this might be a possibility.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the dealer I order from would be obligated to send it to another dealer at my request and I can complete the purchase from the new dealer? Iā€™m intrigued that this might be a possibility.
Oh it's a real possibility. A courtesy delivery. I think you have to have a reason to do it.. I can't check on the exact details tomorrow if you'd like me too. Also, there's an 800 number to call for Broncos issues too. I don't have it right now but I could grab it tomorrow.

OP
OP
Gcardieri

Gcardieri

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh it's a real possibility. A courtesy delivery. I think you have to have a reason to do it.. I can't check on the exact details tomorrow if you'd like me too. Also, there's an 800 number to call for Broncos issues too. I don't have it right now but I could grab it tomorrow.
Awesome. Thank you!

Beans25

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition , F250 4x4, Wrangler TJ, CT90
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your in the Bay Area - San Leandro Ford Store has a Wildtrak A51 soft top They were happy to show it ,drive it and open it all up! The only draw back was the salesman said sales manager wouldnā€™t let them take the doors off. Super friendly!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not just a timeframe rule, that is a minimum mileage requirement too.
There is no minimum or maximum mileage requirement on the Bronco FCTP policy.

Ford Bronco Dealer not allowing test drives E2916169-2B68-4230-B749-0080A3CD8684

Sponsored

Underflow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've watched so many YouTube videos that I feel like I've already driven mine 50K miles!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Avis Ford in Southfield Michigan has a 4DR Cyber Orange Wildtrak mannequin. I took it for a test drive today. Just needed a copy of my driver's license. When the previous test driver got back the salesman handed me the key and away I went. Brought it back and handed the key to the salesman and told him about turning on Sport mode in GOAT the next time he takes it out. No pushy salesperson.

IMG_20210805_202109_856.jpg

IMG_20210805_201752_374.jpg

IMG_20210805_202130_046.jpg

20210805_172943.jpg

Mannysouza

Badlands
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, ford ranger, old fords, minivan, Suzuki sid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I test drove a few of them at my dealership. 2.3 7mt and the 2.7 with the 10a. I liked them both. I was really surprised that the 2.3 ripped like it did. The dealer didnā€™t want a bunch of miles on the non mannequin bronco. The demo model I drove it 20 miles. I guess I am lucky.

Rkeally

Badlands
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your in the Bay Area - San Leandro Ford Store has a Wildtrak A51 soft top They were happy to show it ,drive it and open it all up! The only draw back was the salesman said sales manager wouldnā€™t let them take the doors off. Super friendly!
Stopped at the Ford Store dealership after hours tonight and grabbed a few photos of the A51 Wildtrack

7BC0AF74-82F1-49E2-9087-C29D124F5964.jpeg

8EBD164A-4F66-4DC1-9CF1-A256FE8AA561.jpeg

C3651273-D44B-4A28-9CA3-2BA365719877.jpeg

DC73FDAD-FFD9-49A4-8723-833118AD115C.jpeg

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered my bronco recently. The dealer has a two door badlands in the showroom. After the weekend was over I emailed him a few questions- one of which was ā€œcan I schedule a test drive?ā€. His answer was ā€œthe mannequin is not and will not be driveableā€.
Of course I know his boss is purchasing it- he told me when I was ordering.
Sponsored