BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aren’t people tired of trolling this forum yet? Maybe it will be better once there are more Broncos are out there and real information can be shared on here instead of Jeep and Toyota guys starting these BS threads.
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No doubt you got ahead of yourself on this one... Just a bit more patience and thought and this would have been smooth sailing. Go to the dealer and attempt to work it out... But know going in, your deposit returned might be the result.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm regretting reading this thread of bitterness.
You might want to steer clear of this entire forum if you don't want to wallow in bitterness. :oops:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the other hand the dealer catches wind of the eBay sale and pulls the "export" clause to stop the sale. Dealer marks up vehicle $30k and now who are we mad at?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alright, just like many of you that are reading this, I put my deposit on my bronco the first day I could last year. In May I get my vin and schedule for production. Fast forward to last Wednesday, and my Bronco is Delivered. Just like another dealer had advised me, I put the bronco on Ebay. Thursday evening I had a buyer lined up and ready to go. I was going away for the weekend so I waited until monday to have the Bronco delivered. Yesterday morning came and went without any contact from the dealership. So I messaged, and waited. Messaged and waited. Finally I get a response that the deal is on hold because the dealer is afraid I'm going to sell it to someone who "may" export it. I have a bill of sale, I have already done the loan at the bank and have a check in hand while getting charged interest on a vehicle I don't have. And I have the deposit on the Bronco. What can I do to get my Bronco?
Wish I had time to pop some corn just to watch what's happened here. Surely you went to the wrong place for help and sympathy. I hope you're blacklisted by Ford.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the other hand the dealer catches wind of the eBay sale and pulls the "export" clause to stop the sale. Dealer marks up vehicle $30k and now who are we mad at?
No one seems mad; they just think the OP is a complete scumbag who took a reservation slot from someone to flip…and it’s cool that he may not get to flip it.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to steer clear of this entire forum if you don't want to wallow in bitterness. :oops:
I'll be honest. I was so pumped about this for so long, but became pretty disillusioned months ago and my visits to this site have trailed off as a result for my own mental health. The recent announcement has, I'm sure, been another hard blow, but I'm kinda shocked now at the level of things.

Probably makes all the sense in the world. I just wasn't anticipating it. I'll just keep visualizing a green warthog in my driveway. Wake me up when it's safe to come back out again.

Seriously hats off and blessings to all you guys that have continued to whether the storm. There's always booze.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Over the past few months I've seen a ton of people here saying they might sell their Bronco for a quick profit. Most of the responses were positive then. Not for this guy though...
Is it the attitude, or now that someone is actually trying to do it folks are jealous? 🤔

Deputy909

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2013 Traverse, 2007 Mustang Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems to me that until the final paperwork is signed in the Finance office at the dealership you do not own that Bronco. So you may well be out of luck. Read all the fine print, I would guess as long as they give you back any refundable deposit that they are not in the wrong. Check with your State AGs office.

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No sympathy for flippers. Pisses me off when dealers add ridiculous markups, pisses me off when people flip anything…..including my beloved bourbon! Never will I see a day when I can pay retail for Pappy Van Winkle….largely, because of effen FLIPPERS! 🥃 cheers

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer is trying to protect itself from action by Ford or the federal government. I don't blame anyone for trying to make some money off this, I would be lying if I said I haven't thought of the same idea. However, OP tried to sell something that was not his in any way, shape, or form.

Now, if the dealer tries to mark up the Bronco and then sell it to OP, I would be upset because he built and reserved it at a specific price. That type of thing certainly deserves interaction with Ford CRC or engaging the social media team.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Over the past few months I've seen a ton of people here saying they might sell their Bronco for a quick profit. Most of the responses were positive then. Not for this guy though...
Is it the attitude, or now that someone is actually trying to do it folks are jealous? 🤔
Or this is the first guy who needed the idiots guide to selling a car to do it….

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PLISKIN!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.