Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't be too stingy. I provided a bottle of Van Winkle Family reserve and a 2015 bottle of Thomas Handy at my son's wedding a few years ago. We have one grandchild with another on the way so that was a great bourbon investment.

Both bottles were great liquor store finds which makes the elixir taste that much better.
I'm available for adoption! 😂😂

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pappy 23 would have to be an occasion of ALL occasions!! Nice win you lucky son-of-a-gun! You need to play this one….. https://www.hendersonkyraffle.org/
when you win, all I ask is for a sip of each!
Wow that is an awesome raffle. Looks like they've sold almost $600,000 in raffle tickets.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright, just like many of you that are reading this, I put my deposit on my bronco the first day I could last year. In May I get my vin and schedule for production. Fast forward to last Wednesday, and my Bronco is Delivered. Just like another dealer had advised me, I put the bronco on Ebay. Thursday evening I had a buyer lined up and ready to go. I was going away for the weekend so I waited until monday to have the Bronco delivered. Yesterday morning came and went without any contact from the dealership. So I messaged, and waited. Messaged and waited. Finally I get a response that the deal is on hold because the dealer is afraid I'm going to sell it to someone who "may" export it. I have a bill of sale, I have already done the loan at the bank and have a check in hand while getting charged interest on a vehicle I don't have. And I have the deposit on the Bronco. What can I do to get my Bronco?
Someone call the waaaaaaaaaambulance, sorry but I just couldn’t resist.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, but some of you guys on here are acting like children. It's not like he made you homeless, got you fired, punched your children, sexxed up your wife
I am lucky enough to have had my Bronco for almost three weeks, but on behalf of many who are still waiting, I’d say this may be worse. 😂

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope, most are just laughing at the "ready, fire, aim" approach the OP took to flipping it.
I agree on that part. He should've waited until he had it lol

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If its a regulation of Ford's, please quote the section for us to read.
You’re right…..I don’t work for Ford. Which is why I said, per people in the know here. See page 12 for an example of someone who does work for a dealership. If you don’t know that there are very strict rules around exporting certain products from the US, then I can’t help you. None of it matters though because he never owned the Bronco. I sincerely don’t care if the OP wanted to sell his vehicle for profit…good for him. Honestly, doesn’t bother me in the least. However, he is a complete fucking moron for selling something on eBay he didn’t actually own, and for telling someone at the dealership about his plan. Again, play stupid games….

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, if you were exporting to a Nigerian Prince, the dealer did you a favor.

ATX Madridista

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean, that's what you get. Why would ANYONE feel sorry for a scalper? 😂🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re right…..I don’t work for Ford. Which is why I said, per people in the know here. See page 12 for an example of someone who does work for a dealership. If you don’t know that there are very strict rules around exporting certain products from the US, then I can’t help you. None of it matters though because he never owned the Bronco. I sincerely don’t care if the OP wanted to sell his vehicle for profit…good for him. Honestly, doesn’t bother me in the least. However, he is a complete fucking moron for selling something on eBay he didn’t actually own, and for telling someone at the dealership about his plan. Again, play stupid games….
I didn't say that you do not work for Ford. My point is if you represent something as fact attributed to an existing Ford regulation, and someone calls you on it and wants the specifics, you should be able to back it up. As in, "Where's the beef?"

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like your thinking. I am sitting on a bottle of Pappy 23. I won the privilege to purchase it as shelf price in a raffle. I will NOT be opening it at my daughters wedding in a couple of weeks. I will find something else that I have stashed and open it when I retire in a few short years
I thought I hit it big when I won the Van Winkle 12 year a few years back. That was smooth, so I can't imagine the 23! Don't be generous with that deliciousness, and enjoy!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won liquor lottery to pay retail for that bottle, not sure what they up to now.
That’s the 100 year tribute Elmer right? Awesome. I love Elmer T Lee but can’t seem to find it anywhere the past few years.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what is more disheartening: This thread or the one with a rendering of a lowered Bronco. :oops::unsure::poop:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The morality of buying a new car and selling it for more?

Sorry, but some of you guys on here are acting like children. It's not like he made you homeless, got you fired, punched your children, sexxed up your wife...he was trying to buy a vehicle and make a profit.

Yall need to get over yourselves and the "who took my toys out of the sandbox" mentality.
As opposed to the Ayn Rand step-children around here, who get their knickers in a bunch, whenever someone suggests the market might not always make right. The virtue of Bronco selfishness, lol.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.