Sponsored

Dealer offered me a gap lease on a 4xe im taking, you guys think TopLiftPro will work on Bronco MIC TOP?

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my dealer gave me a sweet deal on a Jeep 4xe lease that i can walk away from with non penalties when Bronco is finally ready. Should have it in about a week. Have always been a Truck guy and this will be my first foray into the open air vehicle. Has anyone seen the TopLift Pro hard top removal for Jeep? https://topliftpros.com/products/jeep-hardtop-removal-tool
assuming if I invest in this that it should also work for the Bronco MIC top no? I know there are a lot of jeep owners here thought maybe someone has one. Want to buy for the jeep but if I only have the Jeep for 5 months and then it doesn't work for Bronco seems like not really worth the $900. TIA

Ford Bronco Dealer offered me a gap lease on a 4xe im taking, you guys think TopLiftPro will work on Bronco MIC TOP? Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.51.22 PM
Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So my dealer gave me a sweet deal on a Jeep 4xe lease that i can walk away from with non penalties when Bronco is finally ready. Should have it in about a week. Have always been a Truck guy and this will be my first foray into the open air vehicle. Has anyone seen the TopLift Pro hard top removal for Jeep? https://topliftpros.com/products/jeep-hardtop-removal-tool
assuming if I invest in this that it should also work for the Bronco MIC top no? I know there are a lot of jeep owners here thought maybe someone has one. Want to buy for the jeep but if I only have the Jeep for 5 months and then it doesn't work for Bronco seems like not really worth the $900. TIA

Ford Bronco Dealer offered me a gap lease on a 4xe im taking, you guys think TopLiftPro will work on Bronco MIC TOP? Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.51.22 PM
For what it’s worth, I emailed them a couple months back to request getting on a waiting list and they said they’d be building one for the Bronco.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the deal? Im intrigued! I am in a lease myself waiting for my bronco, but never heard of one that didn’t have a commitment date

Reactions: Jdc

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you have a garage, I would go with a harken hoist, it is a lot less expensive and certain to work with both.

Reactions: MJJ

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For what it’s worth, I emailed them a couple months back to request getting on a waiting list and they said they’d be building one for the Bronco.
Found the response. They responded to my inquiry right away...

On Feb 28, 2021, at 7:43 AM, info <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
We are going to launching a product that will!

Please subscribe to our information updates/newsletter, and you’ll be the 1st know!
SUBSCRIBE Thanks, and have a wonderful day!
We will be emailing you when we get closer.

Thank You
TopLift Pros Team
321-425-4336
[email protected]

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're not keeping it and they are making one for the Bronco, just wait.

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 6.51.22 PM.png
They are worth every penny. I can have the top off of my Jeep in less than 5 minutes. It’s much easier and faster than a ceiling hoist.

Whether it would work on a Bronco, that will depend on the top dimensions. I would guess that they will use the same base and have a different top section for the Bronco.

OP
OP
Sparky32

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Found the response. They responded to my inquiry right away...

On Feb 28, 2021, at 7:43 AM, info <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
We are going to launching a product that will!

Please subscribe to our information updates/newsletter, and you’ll be the 1st know!
SUBSCRIBE Thanks, and have a wonderful day!
We will be emailing you when we get closer.

Thank You
TopLift Pros Team
321-425-4336
[email protected]

surprised that it wouldnt fit both, butu i guess good to know that they are already going to be making one. Just means the 5-8 months i have the jeep ll have to figure something out.

OP
OP
Sparky32

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the deal? Im intrigued! I am in a lease myself waiting for my bronco, but never heard of one that didn’t have a commitment date

really good deal to be honest and the owner did it with a wide range of Jeeps. I took him up on the Jeep 4xe Sahara unlimited. Leather seats, proximity entry and color matched hard top. no money out of pocket other than TTL. he pays doc fee and first month payment. Get 1000 miles a month =. just bring it back to him within 15 months to get your Bronco and he will buy back/out lease. If you want to keep the Jeep just keep the lease deal. This has truly been the best dealer I have ever worked with communication and deal for this and Bronco.

Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sparky32

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have a garage, I would go with a harken hoist, it is a lot less expensive and certain to work with both.
Wife parks in garage and other side has entry to attic and my tools and workout stuff. This seems perfect for a little slot i could keep it and watching videos and reviews it makes it so simple.

OP
OP
Sparky32

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are worth every penny. I can have the top off of my Jeep in less than 5 minutes. It’s much easier and faster than a ceiling hoist.

Whether it would work on a Bronco, that will depend on the top dimensions. I would guess that they will use the same base and have a different top section for the Bronco.
I was thinking same thing. I could probably get one for Jeep use it and sell it a 100 to 200 cheaper than what i bought it for when Bronco one comes out and i get my Bronco as people love them and they seem worth the money like you said but sticker shock is a little for some.

gettk

Big Bend
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i dont think it will clear the rear cross bar.

gettk

Big Bend
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C300
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

i like this design but dont know how it can clear the rear cross bar..
Sponsored