Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello,

I got super exciting news this morning, my soft top OBX, 2.7L, CO, High package is scheduled for production on Sep.13th, I switched my order to soft top on Monday and today we got the email, using the Bronco tracker here, I show everything correct with the exception of the interior, Navy Blue cloth instead of the Roast with Black Onyx! I really loved the latter especially it will match with the Cyber Orange, is it changeable at this point? do you think I should mess with this at all or just leave it the way it is? Is the Bronco tracker fully legit? I want your feedback before contacting my dealer! this is big news for me and I don't want to miss my 2021 chance.

Edit: I am keeping things the way it is, Navy Pier is not bad, I am excited, I don't want to dealy my build any longer, thank y'all for all the feedback.

@leviticusw was generous enough to text me some pics of his Navy Pier on CO, he also posted it here, it looks good, so I am not messing with anything, yes I can easily prove the dealer made the mistake but honestly getting the email I got this morning was only a dream to in 2021, I am not complaining, keeping things the way it is.

FYI, I switched to soft top 3 days ago, maybe if I did that when Ford announced hard top issues I would be driving my Bronco now.

if you have a Cyber Orange with Navy Pier cloth interior, please post pics for me, truly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No changes once you have a VIN
However an exception might be made if you can prove dealer error that you had no opportunity to see and correct

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it’s scheduled you can’t change it. You could order a set of seat covers from the dealer and swap them.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello,

I got super exciting news this morning, my soft top OBX, 2.7L, CO, High package is scheduled for production on Sep.13th, I switched my order to soft top on Monday and today we got the email, using the Bronco tracker here, I show everything correct with the exception of the interior, Navy Blue cloth instead of the Roast with Black Onyx! I really loved the latter especially it will match with the Cyber Orange, is it changeable at this point? do you think I should mess with this at all or just leave it the way it is? Is the Bronco tracker fully legit? I want your feedback before contacting my dealer! this is big news for me and I don't want to miss my 2021 chance.

Thanks.
It was your job to review the DORA sheet or order sheet and verify the options. Do you have a vin? A window sticker? May be too late, but I'd be visiting the dealer immediately, nevermind this forum!

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No changes once you have a VIN
However an exception might be made if you can prove dealer error that you had no opportunity to see and correct

Yes I sent an email to Dealer on Monday with my updated build sheet to change soft top, he made the switch but he never responded back to me until today when I got the email from Ford, using the Bronco tracker I found out about the interior.
I guess my big question is doing such a change would delay my order or know :(

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was your job to review the DORA sheet or order sheet and verify the options. Do you have a vin? A window sticker? May be too late, but I'd be visiting the dealer immediately, nevermind this forum!

They didn't tell me they made the switch to soft top yet, I made the switch 3 days ago, they didn't send any updated built sheet so I can double check, the email shocked me and made me happy, maybe should've switched a month before :)

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Run with it! You have an order for a Bronco.
I know, believe, I am counting my blessing, I saw the email after going out from a 2.5 hours surgery this morning, was the best email in 2021 so far.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Five folks in a rush to be first and every single one of them wrong/didn't read the question. Yes, you can change the interior, might bump you back. Scheduled next month means you only have a few weeks left to change it before it VIN locks.

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Five folks in a rush to be first and every single one of them wrong/didn't read the question. Yes, you can change the interior, might bump you back. Scheduled next month means you only have a few weeks left to change it before it VIN locks.
Thanks for correcting us all, Jake. The virtue is strong with this one.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They didn't tell me they made the switch to soft top yet, I made the switch 3 days ago, they didn't send any updated built sheet so I can double check, the email shocked me and made me happy, maybe should've switched a month before :)
I hope you can get it worked out! I have the Roast/Onyx leather interior with Area51, so Cyber Orange with Navy Pier might work! In the end does it really matter that much? it's a car you want, usually we buy off the dealer lot you take what you get!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I were you, I would take the Navy Pier cloth. It is the only interior on the OBX that negates the blue accent pieces (grab handles, vent chicklets). If you hate the seats, then seat covers will solve the problem.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were you, I would take the Navy Pier cloth. It is the only interior on the OBX that negates the blue accent pieces (grab handles, vent chicklets). If you hate the seats, then seat covers will solve the problem.
You could even do aftermarket leather if you wanted. This is not the end of the world for sure.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know it’s not an OBX, but does CO FE with the same Navy interior count? TFL has one:
Sponsored

Last edited: