First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw a first edition for sale on tiktok, I asked how they got it. I was later blocked by them, or maybe they deleted the video, do you guys think the dealer ordered this bronco with the intention of putting it on his lot?

247A5157-602F-47B7-8C88-FB27ED3F1DD8.png
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NOt really - I think the dealer owner has all the right to order his own Bronco and then resell it if he likes. Fake orders are when you get all your employees to reserve one and then abandon it.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NOt really - I think the dealer owner has all the right to order his own Bronco and then resell it if he likes. Fake orders are when you get all your employees to reserve one and then abandon it.
To me, that's the same thing. Just on a single case basis instead of multiple times.
These are the type of reasons why Ford did the can't sell for two years clause with the Ford GT. Obviously that's a different situation, but in principle if people didn't cheat the system, there would be no reason for these clauses. In my opinion the likelihood of that dealer intentionally cheating the system, the %'s are high particularly if it was never sold and is being sold as new.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer? There is a blue first edition at a local dealer here that the owner ordered and is auctioning it off for charity.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are dealers where every employee ordered Broncos. Some will never know they did….

Sponsored
OP
OP

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
What dealer? There is a blue first edition at a local dealer here that the owner ordered and is auctioning it off for charity.
Not sure who the dealer was, the vid said it was for. Sale and didn’t say anything about charity

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, why do folks care about this? It is not like its a secret nor something that we didn't all anticipate back when we did our reservations. Folks need to get over the injustices of the world. Get mad and whatever you need to do, then move on. Life is too short to fret over someone playing games to squeeze out that extra nickel.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is a much better concept then adding an ADM to it.

OP
OP

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure who the dealer was, the vid said it was for. Sale and didn’t say anything about charity

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, why do folks care about this?
Yeah, I am not sure why people feel the need to make a public service announcement every time a dealer has a marked-up Bronco for sale on the lot. We get it already, shady dealers gonna be shady. Maybe there should just be one Mega Thread about on the lot Broncos with the dealership names so people know who to avoid or where they can go to get a Bronco asap.

OP, not necessarily directed at you, just seems to be a bunch of ZOmG! dealer selling a Bronco posts lately and, unfortunately, its not gonna stop anytime soon (the posts or Broncos for sale)

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This doesn't affect me getting my Bronco in any way and frankly I don't have time to Karen every dealership that gets a random Bronco on the lot for sale. Basically wake me up when there's 10-20 high end builds on the lot for sale.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wonder what priority he put on "his" bronco

OP
OP

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I am not sure why people feel the need to make a public service announcement every time a dealer has a marked-up Bronco for sale on the lot. We get it already, shady dealers gonna be shady. Maybe there should just be one Mega Thread about on the lot Broncos with the dealership names so people know who to avoid or where they can go to get a Bronco asap.

OP, not necessarily directed at you, just seems to be a bunch of ZOmG! dealer selling a Bronco posts lately and, unfortunately, its not gonna stop anytime soon (the posts or Broncos for sale)
This one seems different because the dealer openly admitted to ordering the bronco

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As long as they went through the same reservation line the rest of the public went through, I don't see what the issue is. 🤷‍♂️
If people are willing to pay ADM on vehicles on the lot, that's their prerogative.

I don't see this as stealing someones reservation, like surprise ADM when you go to pick up your Bronco.
Or Ford building dealer stock before build-able reservations, as they've been accused of without evidence.
Or 'line-jumping' when Ford offered dealer priority orders.
-edit-
Or Ford allocation system conveniently glossed over in FAQ about building in reservation order.
Sponsored