Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
With the new rumor of MY'22 order banks opening on 10/13 (holding my breath) , how many of you have heard from your dealer ???
I'm just curious to see how many dealers are taking the initiative to contact the customer first..
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the new rumor of MY'22 order banks opening on 10/13 (holding my breath) , how many of you have heard from your dealer ???
I'm just curious to see how many dealers are taking the initiative to contact the customer first..
Without a dealer's order guide, there won't be much to discuss. I expect the order guide to be available 10/11.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I received an email today from my dealer saying that order banks open 10/13 and to get ready

Hey Bronco fans, it’s time to start ordering Broncos again! The order banks for the 2022 model year are set to open on October 13th. Use the link below to schedule your appointment to come build your dream Bronco with us. Upon arrival please ask for a member of the Bronco team and they will direct you to the correct area to start your build. If you can, please bring your print out from the Ford Bronco Build and Price Tool showing the options you would like to select, so you can go over them with your Bronco Team Member. At the time of build we will be requiring a deposit of $1000 to convert your reservation into an order, this will be applied to the cost of your Bronco at time of purchase.

We will answer any other questions you may have during your build appointment.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haven't heard squat and I have two reservations at same dealership also first for allocations.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the following from my dealer yesterday. Of course never heard back from them. I think they know about as much as we do.

Good Morning David,

I'm going to be going through all Bronco builds today to give updates. I will be in touch with you today! I will see where we are at! Yes, we are in the Dark, and have little information, but I will provide you with what I have.

Thank you again for being such a great customer.

John Ramirez
Bozard Ford
904-509-8575 Cell
[email protected]

Sponsored

357Mag

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.buildingmybronco.com
Vehicle(s)
G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got nothing... I have to ask for every update.. It's like asking ur kids to clean their room... Might as well bang your head on the wall...

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got nothing... I have to ask for every update.. It's like asking ur kids to clean their room... Might as well bang your head on the wall...
Dude same. Have actually been in contact with another dealer who has been giving me updates when they have some orders come in that get abandoned. 5k markup which I'm willing to live with if it's close to what I ordered. Sales guy is so much more knowledgeable about the whole situation than the dealer I placed my order with and really would like to change dealers

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Emailed my dealer last week but haven't gotten any response. Was thinking of calling but not in a huge hurry. I figure we know more than 99.9% of dealers at this point so I'll just wait until the options and b&p are released. Maybe I'll show up at the dealership with my updated build once that happens.
Sponsored