Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX - SOLD, 2023 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

Not sure if this post is allowed but I'll give it a shot. I sold my 2018 WRX back in May, after thinking of trading in for a Wrangler Rubicon or 4Runner. Hated how the Wrangler drove and the 4Runner while reliable was boring and outdated for the price. I've recently test drove a Badlands 2dr and an OBX 4dr, both with the 2.7. I regretfully did not reserve when the Bronco was announced as I didn't know if I wasn't going to be a fan like the Wrangler and 4Runner. After both test drives, I immediately fell in love with the Bronco. I seemed to have missed the invoice deal at Brewster Ford, unfortunately. And I know if I order now it will probably come in next year, which works out well for me anyway. Now, for the whole point of this thread, any dealers within 75-100 miles of the Hudson Valley providing any deals? If not, I'll be more than happy to pay MSRP.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Phil, I don't know how close you are to PA, but @DealerInsider at Chapman Ford has a great deal going right now. Also @Zach@Granger at Granger Ford in Iowa also has a super deal going. Traveling a little could save you big bucks.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Being able to drive one puts you way ahead of me. I'm hoping I can find one close by too do the same.

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Phil, I went with Granger. its a bit of a trek but worth the savings.Where did you test drive the Bronco? Im a little North of where you are but haven"t been able to find any Bronco"s locally to test drive.

OP
OP

PD63

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks guys! I think I’ll check out Chapman Ford, a bit of a drive but probably worth it in savings.
I test drove the 2dr Badlands at Park Ford in Mahopac NY and the 4dr OBX at Brewster Ford in Brewster NY. Park Ford just requires a copy of your insurance, license, and credit card since it is considered one of their loaner cars. Brewster Ford just made a copy of my license and sent me on my way. Neither had a salesman join me, both good experiences if I chose to buy at MSRP.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks guys! I think I’ll check out Chapman Ford, a bit of a drive but probably worth it in savings.
I test drove the 2dr Badlands at Park Ford in Mahopac NY and the 4dr OBX at Brewster Ford in Brewster NY. Park Ford just requires a copy of your insurance, license, and credit card since it is considered one of their loaner cars. Brewster Ford just made a copy of my license and sent me on my way. Neither had a salesman join me, both good experiences if I chose to buy at MSRP.
Did you have to make an appointment for the test drives? Or did you just walk in?
This is exciting news.

Sponsored
OP
OP

PD63

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have to make an appointment for the test drives? Or did you just walk in?
This is exciting news.
I reached out to both dealers prior to going in and made appointments. But from what it sounds like you could walk in as well.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Phil, I don't know how close you are to PA, but @DealerInsider at Chapman Ford has a great deal going right now. Also @Zach@Granger at Granger Ford in Iowa also has a super deal going. Traveling a little could save you big bucks.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Being able to drive one puts you way ahead of me. I'm hoping I can find one close by too do the same.
thank u! appreciate u!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dang, I didn't realize Brewster got their demo. I gotta give them a call in the morning.

I am going with Healey Brothers, but only because they're closest and I already have a relationship with them for our Transit. But, MSRP.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Phil, I went with Granger. its a bit of a trek but worth the savings.Where did you test drive the Bronco? Im a little North of where you are but haven"t been able to find any Bronco"s locally to test drive.
Scott, I think we may need to set up a contest that recognizes the person that drives the farthest to get their Bronco from Granger. Winner get an "atta boy, or girl". :)

My drive will only be 1,100 miles, and I would bet I wouldn't even place in the race. :)

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FWIW - Healey Ford in Beacon, NY just received 8-9 dealer stock Broncos that are all available.
Sponsored