Sponsored

Dealer Recommendations in/near Sacramento, California?

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
So, with reservations/ordering supposed to open up for the 2022 model year in less than a week, I guess I'd better figure out choosing a dealership.

I live in the southern part of Sacramento, near the border with Elk Grove. I've got the money in my bank account, right now, to pay for my intended vehicle outright, and that is what I intend to do. Of course, I'll have to wait until I can Build/Price a 2022, but here is what I put together in the 2021 model year as to what I want…

I figure I'm looking to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $60K.

Anyone have an experiences to report with Ford dealerships in my area? Any recommendations? Any warnings of dealers that I should avoid? Any other tips or advice, to avoid getting screwed over with unexpected markups or other problems?

This will be my first (and likely last) experience ever with buying brand new vehicle.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, with reservations/ordering supposed to open up for the 2022 model year in less than a week, I guess I'd better figure out choosing a dealership.

I live in the southern part of Sacramento, near the border with Elk Grove. I've got the money in my bank account, right now, to pay for my intended vehicle outright, and that is what I intend to do. Of course, I'll have to wait until I can Build/Price a 2022, but here is what I put together in the 2021 model year as to what I want…

I figure I'm looking to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of $60K.

Anyone have an experiences to report with Ford dealerships in my area? Any recommendations? Any warnings of dealers that I should avoid? Any other tips or advice, to avoid getting screwed over with unexpected markups or other problems?

This will be my first (and likely last) experience ever with buying brand new vehicle.
Interview the dealers and get a commitment that they will not charge any mark-up over your DORA invoice. If not, move on. If you buy your vehicle out of state, your local dealer will still service it. There are dealers on this site, like Granger, who are below invoice. There is also a list of non-markup dealers.
https://www.motor1.com/news/434955/ford-bronco-dealers-no-charge-markup/

tlianza

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lianza.org
Vehicle(s)
2022 LUX/2.7/A51/OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are regional forums which might be more helpful for questions like this: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/california.35/

I live in North Bay, and even though it's not the closest I'm going with Serramonte. They have a good reputation and engage heavily on this board. I know it'd be a bit of a drive for you, but it may be your best bet for getting your bronco at MSRP. When I got an Audi a few years back I trekked out to Rocklin vs the many closer dealers just because that's what it took to find the right situation for me. I don't at all regret the long drive for that purchase. Just did all of my subsequent maintenance at the nearest dealer.

JKommuter

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a good experience with Geweke Ford in Yuba City. Just a verbal agreement on msrp. No drama on pickup day. I worked with Nancy, one of the owners, if you can I would talk to her. The salesmen on the lot, as is usually the case, knew nothing, avoid those guys. Nancy did the actual ordering for me. No need to drive up, just call her.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know specifically about elk Grove because I never considered them, but every dealer and the Sacramento area is charging ADM from what I was able to determine a little while back.

What I can tell you is avoid future Ford at all cost.

It is a long way, but I would recommend Auburn Ford. Personally I live in Roseville and ended up with Serramonte for their deal (no longer available). But at one point I had worked with Auburn Ford and they came across as totally on the level. No ADM for reservation holders.

Actually it's kind of a funny story. I made a second reservation for a soft top BB with Auburn Ford after I found out they didn't charge ADM. Once I made the reservation I contacted them because I wanted it converted to an order, knowing that mine would get billed before all their other reservation holders due to constraints. They refused to convert mine to an order. Not normally that would have really made me mad, but they flat said it would not be fair to the reservation holders if they allowed me to jump the line.

I yet to have my Bronco, but when I finally do get it, I plan on dealing with Auburn Ford for everything and staying as far away from future Ford as I can possibly get. Those guys are straight up corrupt.

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't ordered yet, but Folsom Ford sounded like they might be on the level. When they were trying to get me to order the said they did not do ADM (I didn't ask about getting it in writing). They did require and additional $400 deposit that would go towards the price of the car.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't ordered yet, but Folsom Ford sounded like they might be on the level. When they were trying to get me to order the said they did not do ADM (I didn't ask about getting it in writing). They did require and additional $400 deposit that would go towards the price of the car.
Funny because when I called Folsom Ford about possibly moving my reservation to them, they said that they were doing an ADM, but at that time it was only around $1-2k.

I'd be surprised if they left it that low, I'd be really surprised if they eliminated it.

SkeetzMcGee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Infiniti G37S, 20 Subaru Crosstrek, 21 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does anyone know if Folsom Lake Ford is for sure doing ADM? Anyone in this forum that picked up their bronco from Folsom or know of anyone who has?
Sponsored