First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello future Bronco brothers and sisters- Jeep owner since the 90’s - And plan to have both - my Jeep and a new Bronco - so I have never dealt with any Ford Dealers. I have a Bronco reserved with the closest dealership near me (Nelson Ford, Inc. in Martinsville, VA) currently but I don’t know anything about them and I have received just one phone call after reserving it. The call was vague and almost like a what the hell are you doing this now for because it’s months away - which was very concerning. So would anyone else recommend other dealers near me or know anything about my current dealer?
Sponsored

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know anything about your dealer, but with that response, I'd say they are the wrong one! :ROFLMAO:

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stephens Auto outside of Charleston WV is where I’m going if you don’t mind driving about 4 hours. Ask for Richard Stephens and tell him Josh recommended to you call and I’m sure he’ll treat you right.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In on this thread as I'm in Charlotte, NC and reserved with the dealer closest to me. They never reached out to me at all until I bugged them enough. Then they asked me to "come in and look at their inventory and get a good idea of what I want." Then they told me that if x-plan pricing is available at launch for the Bronco, that I would still have to pay their ridiculous doc fee of $799, which I know is not true, since doc fees are limited to 100 bucks on x-plan.

Needless to say, I'm likely changing dealerships...

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In on this thread as I'm in Charlotte, NC and reserved with the dealer closest to me. They never reached out to me at all until I bugged them enough. Then they asked me to "come in and look at their inventory and get a good idea of what I want." Then they told me that if x-plan pricing is available at launch for the Bronco, that I would still have to pay their ridiculous doc fee of $799, which I know is not true, since doc fees are limited to 100 bucks on x-plan.

Needless to say, I'm likely changing dealerships...
I'm in Charlotte too and curious who your current selected dealer is? I’m currently at Felix Sabates Ford.

Sponsored

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Charlotte too and curious who your current selected dealer is? I’m currently at Felix Sabates Ford.
Capital Ford on Tryon Road.

how has Felix Sabates been? They are actually trying to buy my Hellcat right now anyway.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Capital Ford on Tryon Road.

how has Felix Sabates been? They are actually trying to buy my Hellcat right now anyway.
They've been good so far and I got a verbal on no ADM and will honor X-plan if the Bronco qualifies for it, but I want that in an email. I need to go back to them to get that email before I feel comfortable enough keeping my reservation there. They’ve been straight shooters so far, but they don’t have any more info than what webe learned on this forum so far.

I haven’t spoken with any other local dealers so I’m just curious about conversations others locally have had.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They've been good so far and I got a verbal on no ADM and will honor X-plan if the Bronco qualifies for it, but I want that in an email. I need to go back to them to get that email before I feel comfortable enough keeping my reservation there. They’ve been straight shooters so far, but they don’t have any more info than what webe learned on this forum so far.

I haven’t spoken with any other local dealers so I’m just curious about conversations others locally have had.
To be fair, I have an email from Capital Ford saying no ADM and that they don't know about any plan pricing yet.

However, over the weekend I got another spam email from them about coming in to test drive and find what vehicle suited me best. lol.

I know they're automated but still...

I wrote them back explaining again I'm trying to confirm on the doc fee issue since the first response they said I'd have to pay their $799 doc fee even if x-plan was honored.

They wrote me back this morning and said "Admin fees and doc fees are the same thing. Just the two different names for the same thing." That's great Capital Ford. Also, not even close to what I asked. On top of that, this response they also told me that if x-plan is offered that it's a percentage off of MSRP, not invoice.

So... very likely I'm changing dealers. Just taking my time to sort out who to move my reservation to and would love to find a great dealer in, or close to Charlotte, to work with. Capital Ford on N. Tryon Road here in Charlotte is certainly not inspiring much confidence.

OP
OP
jgoard15

jgoard15

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m hearing good things about Huntersville Ford?! Any other dealers in NC worth contacting?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Late to the conversation and asking about a slightly different area. Any recommendations near Goldsboro, NC? I haven't exactly gotten warm and fuzzies from Deacon Jones...

Sponsored

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive dealt with Taylor Ford and Ken Wilson Ford over here on this side of the state before and both are decent but i am ordering mine through a dealer in Oklahoma that my cousin works at.

Gsxr7000

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250, 93 Mustang, 67 Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello future Bronco brothers and sisters- Jeep owner since the 90’s - And plan to have both - my Jeep and a new Bronco - so I have never dealt with any Ford Dealers. I have a Bronco reserved with the closest dealership near me (Nelson Ford, Inc. in Martinsville, VA) currently but I don’t know anything about them and I have received just one phone call after reserving it. The call was vague and almost like a what the hell are you doing this now for because it’s months away - which was very concerning. So would anyone else recommend other dealers near me or know anything about my current dealer?
You didn't go with Tri City ?

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My closest dealer is Crescent Ford in High Point. I reserved with them and other than initial email saying we will be calling toward end of the year I havent had any contact. I text the sales rep asking if they would be honoring x-plan and did not get a response. The only deals I have heard or seen in this area is Green Ford in Greensboro is advertising lifetime powertrain warranty.

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those in western NC I know George Coleman Ford just across the SC border (near Greenville) is honoring MSRP and X Plan pricing with no doc fee. Might be worth it if the drive isn’t too far.
Sponsored