Sponsored

Dealer Roadshow in Utah this week - who's going?

OP
OP
Eric L

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I'm not canceling my order ; )

They were what I expected. I agree with "the MGV seems pretty nice" comments, agree with the "windshield visibility feeling low and the mirror blocks view" comments but moving the mirror all the way up made a big difference. Adjusting the seats also helped. I didn't play with all the adjustments on the manual seat, got it where I wanted pretty quick. The auto seat seemed to have more range but it may be I just got the manual seat where I wanted right away and didn't notice.

The steering wheel had a little bit of adjustment but definitely seemed less than in other cars.

Space was as expected, I'm wide but don't mind small cars so It was fine. I still don't think the extra space of the 4 door is worth it for me. Just not enough extra room.

Anyway wished they had a 2 door and ribbed the hostess about it. She said "just be glad we have 2, we only had one for a long time. "

I asked one of the workers a question about the hard top and he said "don't really know, I've never seen one".

Overall, glad I could see it, still plan on buying, still have reservations about whether it is the right vehicle for me but it is definitely more appealing to me than any other currently available vehicle.

Assuming of course that the Bronco is currently available - Now when do I get my build date!?
same here. I'm not cancelling. I wish they had a BL SAS there but it was still good to see them in person. The 32" tires looked bigger than I thought they would however I'm still happy to have a SAS on order.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a couple of you will be there today at 6:00pm as well. :)

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if they let kids into the event? My wife and I are registered, and my 6-yr-old daughter is tagging along with us.
Probably late, but yes, nobody under 18 even needs to be registered, just show up.