Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WHY even MENTION a stutter?
Some people are saddled with disabilities in life and succeed in their chosen fields.
As someone who who who who who - as a child I stuttered, it's a tick, not a disability and you need not attack someone for accurately portraying the tableau of this specific call/interaction. I am offended at your public and inappropriate scorning of a wholly reasonable discourse. I said good day, sir!
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who who who who who - as a child I stuttered, it's a tick, not a disability and you need not attack someone for accurately portraying the tableau of this specific call/interaction. I am offended at your public and inappropriate scorning of a wholly reasonable discourse. I said good day, sir!
My only scorning was of the. OP making note of the stutter.
…..and good day to you too sir 🙄

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the social security disability starts sending me cheques, I'll consider it one, until then, fraud.
More a matter of semantics and definition than something to get all verklempt about. Jeez!

Deleted member 12876

So I’m an October 2020 reservation, with a March 2021 Order. 2.3 Black Diamond 2 door ManSasquatch Tow standard package.
Today my dealer called me (stuttering I might add) to say that Ford Motor Company wouldn’t build my car as it was and I needed to upgrade to a new higher trim level. I asked him to send me where it says this, and the communication went quiet.

What kind of s*** is this? This is a hustle, a bait and switch right ? Is ford motor company changing their ordering guide all of a sudden?
(800) 392-3673
Ford motor company customer helpline. You’ll need your sales Code and the order code to be identified. You can find these numbers on the right hand top corner of your invoice from the dealership

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More a matter of semantics and definition than something to get all verklempt about. Jeez!
A strong suggestion a definition does not make. Your words.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A strong suggestion a definition does not make. Your words.
OK …… let’s call it a TIC (correct spelling BTW) ….. still think it inappropriate to make a point of that by OP.

Thought you had “good day”ed me - be happy to have the end of all this; as, I’m sure, others are as well.

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK …… let’s call it a TIC (correct spelling BTW) ….. still think it inappropriate to make a point of that by OP.

Thought you had “good day”ed me - be happy to have the end of all this; as, I’m sure, others are as well.
No keep going! My children are napping I miss the deep conversation 🤣🤣

Sponsored

t0sserlad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
My only scorning was of the. OP making note of the stutter.
…..and good day to you too sir 🙄
I agree. That's some Karen-level shit. A lot of people like to add details in their posts like that on this site and it's irritating because it adds literally nothing to the discussion. Stop bitching to us about you feeling uncomfortable with your dealer. Make a change or suck it up. Let's make a thread every time someone farts, jfc.

OP
OP

StarBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WHY even MENTION a stutter?
Some people are saddled with disabilities in life and succeed in their chosen fields.
Sorry man, I wasnt going after the disabled. I meant he normally speaks well, but he was humming and hawing trying to find the right words to say. I didn’t mean he had a disability. He lacked the confidence he normally spoke to me with, presumably because he was lying to me.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that is the best one I have heard yet.

OP
OP

StarBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree. That's some Karen-level shit. A lot of people like to add details in their posts like that on this site and it's irritating because it adds literally nothing to the discussion. Stop bitching to us about you feeling uncomfortable with your dealer. Make a change or suck it up. Let's make a thread every time someone farts, jfc.
Lol put away your pitchforks, I only meant he was speaking in a nervous fashion like he was lying to me. Not like he was disabled or like I’m trying to in anyway disparage someone like that. I typed the wrong words in a hurry to put my post out.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry man, I wasnt going after the disabled. I meant he normally speaks well, but he was humming and hawing trying to find the right words to say. I didn’t mean he had a disability. He lacked the confidence he normally spoke to me with, presumably because he was lying to me.
Thanks for the explanation, no offense meant then. Good on ya.
Sponsored