Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I’m an October 2020 reservation, with a March 2021 Order. 2.3 Black Diamond 2 door ManSasquatch Tow standard package.
Today my dealer called me (stuttering I might add) to say that Ford Motor Company wouldn’t build my car as it was and I needed to upgrade to a new higher trim level. I asked him to send me where it says this, and the communication went quiet.

What kind of s*** is this? This is a hustle, a bait and switch right ? Is ford motor company changing their ordering guide all of a sudden?

Why don't you go and ask Ford Bronco on Instagram yourself?
Sponsored

OP
OP

StarBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My take away with this thread is that the OP hates the disabled and doesn't think they should be employed.

:D:D:D

I am willing to bet that I am closer to the truth than the answer the dealer gave the OP about his trim level being unbuildable.
Haha that’s a take on it
Why don't you go and ask Ford Bronco on Instagram yourself?
I’m not on social media

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m an October 2020 reservation, with a March 2021 Order. 2.3 Black Diamond 2 door ManSasquatch Tow standard package.
Today my dealer called me (stuttering I might add) to say that Ford Motor Company wouldn’t build my car as it was and I needed to upgrade to a new higher trim level. I asked him to send me where it says this, and the communication went quiet.

What kind of s*** is this? This is a hustle, a bait and switch right ? Is ford motor company changing their ordering guide all of a sudden?
Well I’ve seen YouTube videos of 2dr 2.3 Sasquatch builds so they can build them. Maybe the tow package is holding yours up and they just want you to change your order so they get their commissions sooner. Stay strong and stick with what you want.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha that’s a take on it
I think that was funnier in my head for some reason.

Do you have a negotiated price with the dealer? Have they been a good communicative partner with you since last October?
Sponsored