Sponsored

Dealer said they can't change my order until 2023 banks open?

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It worked for me.
Window sticker popped today
Build week 10/10
Blend 10/7….. ❤❤❤
Of course starting from the Badlands meant having most of the Sasquatch pre-requisites, i.e. the body code doesn't change when adding the Sasquatch package on the Badlands because it already comes with the advanced transfer case and front and rear locking differentials, as well as similar but not identically tuned dampers, but 33" wheel and tire assembly vs 35" Goodyear Territory tires on the Sasquatch package.

If you had another trim that was standard with the base transfer case I have to doubt this could happen, as the VIN would no longer be valid as the Body Code E5A would have to change to E5C for the 2 door or E5B to E5D for the four door E.x. 1FMEE5A vs 1FMEE5C for the 2 door in 22, and 1FMEE5B for standard transfer case vs 1FMEE5D for the 4 door advanced transfer case.

Once the VIN is locked it wasn't supposed to allow major changes like that, but in your case it was considered minor as I said before the Badlands has most of the sasquatch hardware already in one form or another.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course starting from the Badlands meant having most of the Sasquatch pre-requisites, i.e. the body code doesn't change when adding the Sasquatch package on the Badlands because it already comes with the advanced transfer case and front and rear locking differentials, as well as similar but not identically tuned dampers, but 33" wheel and tire assembly vs 35" Goodyear Territory tires on the Sasquatch package.

If you had another trim that was standard with the base transfer case I have to doubt this could happen, as the VIN would no longer be valid as the Body Code E5A would have to change to E5C for the 2 door or E5B to E5D for the four door E.x. 1FMEE5A vs 1FMEE5C for the 2 door in 22, and 1FMEE5B for standard transfer case vs 1FMEE5D for the 4 door advanced transfer case.

Once the VIN is locked it wasn't supposed to allow major changes like that, but in your case it was considered minor as I said before the Badlands has most of the sasquatch hardware already in one form or another.
I understand exactly what you are saying. I did it
My dealer said’. And he did it