Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would like the sasquatch package for the upgraded suspension and front/rear lockers. But I do not want the tires. I am wondering if the dealer would buy the stock 35 tires from me and replace with a smaller size like 32 or 33? I am also not sure how much of a hassle that would be since I would want that stopper taken out of the suspension to keep the 35's from rubbing and I would think the speedometer would need to be recalibrated right away. Not sure if anyone has had any experience with something similar in the past?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can understand the dilemma of wanting a Skinny Squatch. The components - gearing, suspension, front/rear lockers, etc. all under factory warranty. Just don't want the 35's. I've been contemplating the same and would like to swap out the tires/wheels. I don't want to have to move up from the lower trims to BL. What has started my thinking was how attractive the Base Squatch is regarding bang for your buck. At most, I would move up to the Big Bend with Squatch just for a few options.

The speedo would need to be re-calibrated.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can understand the dilemma of wanting a Skinny Squatch. The components - gearing, suspension, front/rear lockers, etc. all under factory warranty. Just don't want the 35's. I've been contemplating the same and would like to swap out the tires/wheels. I don't want to have to move up from the lower trims to BL. What has started my thinking was how attractive the Base Squatch is regarding bang for your buck. At most, I would move up to the Big Bend with Squatch just for a few options.

The speedo would need to be re-calibrated.
I know with all the folks complaining about things the one thing ford should be able to do with no cost to them is offer more tire options. You should be able to get 33 with squatch. And everyone is so worried about the speedometer for these tire changes....its not going to be a huge difference in terms of speed

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know with all the folks complaining about things the one thing ford should be able to do with no cost to them is offer more tire options. You should be able to get 33 with squatch. And everyone is so worried about the speedometer for these tire changes....its not going to be a huge difference in terms of speed
The speedo shouldn't have to be recalibrated as it isn't a huge difference, but it isn't a major fix. I'm reserved with Granger and they are also a Fuel Wheel dealer. I'm going to speak with Albert and see if they can buy back the tires/wheels that come with Squatch and get new wheels/tires (33" max as I'm getting the 2-dr).

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The speedo shouldn't have to be recalibrated as it isn't a huge difference, but it isn't a major fix. I'm reserved with Granger and they are also a Fuel Wheel dealer. I'm going to speak with Albert and see if they can buy back the tires/wheels that come with Squatch and get new wheels/tires (33" max as I'm getting the 2-dr).
When i spoke to Albert he said it would depend on if they could repurpose the tires to a build as they can't store them. So its possible if they have people looking for the 35s.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t get it. This is literally a Badlands.
... For those that aren't interested in moving up to a Badlands. I'm looking at Base Squatch or Big Bend Squatch.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re buying from Stephens I’ll swap Badlands wheels with you.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm with Grangers. If I can't arrange for Albert to swap/buy them, then I will have to look to the marketplace to swap them out. I like the guts of Squatch, but don't care for the 35's.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Phosvitin

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You could just buy the badlands without the Sasquatch and keep those 33’s.

Suspension is essentially the same.
Badlands would be ideal but it is too pricey for me. I am looking at Base so it would be nice to have a dealer swap out.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling the classified section of this forum will be blowing up with brand new takeoff wheels/tires right when they start getting delivered. I know I will have Badlands wheels/tires available for sale asap.

OP
OP
Phosvitin

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am with Granger thanks for the offer though. On a side note, I think this is a great forum for bronco related buy/sell/swaps, but unless we live close by I think shipping parts would be a hassle.

OP
OP
Phosvitin

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to know about the speedometer, I wasn't sure.