First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 335i, 2002 Jeep Wrangler, 1963 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late order - 5/21 res, 6/21 order, 10/21 reorder. 2 door, 2.7L, bad lands, lux, and tow package. I get that I am a late order, please no haters. Just trying to get some idea of when this thing might show up. I will need to buy an off roader if it does not show up by March 22, which I know at this point is not possible.

I emailed my dealer in December and he said that they would have more information after the first of the year. I emailed last week about allocations and where I was at in their allocation. Salesman said that this has nothing to do with allocation and it is strictly based on reservation # and availability of parts. This is exactly the opposite of what I am seeing on the forums. Anyone else's dealership saying something similar?
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer salesperson is wrong. It’s a combination of multiple factors including allocation.

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing just moments ago 7/14 res holders are pushed back to March April and May you'd be late this year. Did you get a build date?

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your reservation # is sadly the last factor to be used in determining your order being selected for scheduling. Dealership weekly allocation, commodity constraints, and regional allocation all play a factor before your reservation # is used.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Allocation is YUGE. Just ask day 1 reservations still without a VIN. They are misleading you.

Sponsored
OP
OP

notafordguy

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 335i, 2002 Jeep Wrangler, 1963 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing just moments ago 7/14 res holders are pushed back to March April and May you'd be late this year. Did you get a build date?
No build date, which I would not expect based on everything I have been reading. Mostly trying to understand if the are lying about the allocation.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One would think you should be behind every single person that reserved before you but Ford lives in Clown World and does things backwards. After all non res orders or filled they'll go from newest res to oldest down the list. You'll probably get yours before several thousand day 1-3 people.

Last edited:

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No build date, which I would not expect based on everything I have been reading. Mostly trying to understand if the are lying about the allocation.
What priority is your order set at the dealership and do you have a MIC or soft top?

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Late order - 5/21 res, 6/21 order, 10/21 reorder. 2 door, 2.7L, bad lands, lux, and tow package. I get that I am a late order, please no haters. Just trying to get some idea of when this thing might show up. I will need to buy an off roader if it does not show up by March 22, which I know at this point is not possible.

I emailed my dealer in December and he said that they would have more information after the first of the year. I emailed last week about allocations and where I was at in their allocation. Salesman said that this has nothing to do with allocation and it is strictly based on reservation # and availability of parts. This is exactly the opposite of what I am seeing on the forums. Anyone else's dealership saying something similar?
I am a 7/15/2020 reservation holder. Ordered in Feb 2021. Had to convert order to 2022 in October 2021. So day three reservation. I have a Bad Lands, Sasquatch, 2.7, LUX, mod bumper, tow on order. My dealer has plenty of allocations. I am now number 1 on his list, if and when Ford decides to build my Bronco.

I do not have a build date. Not scheduled. I'm guess people will be ordering 2023's before I get mine. I am my dealers highest priority.

What priority is your order set at the dealership and do you have a MIC or soft top?
Last I checked 2-Door is only available with a Hard top. That is why there are so few of them. Only 17% of production for Feb and March is 2-Door

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a 7/15/2020 reservation holder. Ordered in Feb 2021. Had to convert order to 2022 in October 2021. So day three reservation. I have a Bad Lands, Sasquatch, 2.7, LUX, mod bumper, tow on order. My dealer has plenty of allocations. I am now number 1 on his list, if and when Ford decides to build my Bronco.

I do not have a build date. Not scheduled. I'm guess people will be ordering 2023's before I get mine. I am my dealers highest priority.

Last I checked 2-Door is only available with a Hard top. That is why there are so few of them. Only 17% of production for Feb and March is 2-Door
Are you a priority 10, or an actual advanced scheduling priority(1 or 2)? Not sure how your dealership is determining you are number 1 on their list. Unless they mean they have no other Bronco orders or similar ones in their system.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Complete bs. Absolutely factors in with the other variables.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you a priority 10, or an actual advanced scheduling priority(1 or 2)? Not sure how your dealership is determining you are number 1 on their list. Unless they mean they have no other Bronco orders or similar ones in their system.
No just a 10. He has tried to move me to a 1.

Easy, he knows all that have reservations and their date. I was at the start 42, meaning 41 ahead of me. As of mid December nobody with a reservation though then has an earlier time stamp. The have several after me. Many after me will get built before me as several already have. They switched to 4-door soft top.

Only way I do a 4-door is a Raptor. 2-Door bad lands, 2.7, SAS, LUX, MOD, and Tow

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can usually just contact the zone rep and request a priority 1 - a dealer can never make the change themselves. Also, I've never told any customer, "hey you're next in line" because it is impossible to say - there is nothing that Ford supplies for us to know this. Unless there is an S next to an order on Thursday scheduling - I don't tell anyone anything regarding being selected.

S = Scheduled
P = Previewing
NSP = Not Selected for Previewing... meaning there is a constraint stopping the build

If your guy has some internal source... gimme a call, I need that source ;)
Sponsored