First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a 7/15/2020 reservation holder. Ordered in Feb 2021. Had to convert order to 2022 in October 2021. So day three reservation. I have a Bad Lands, Sasquatch, 2.7, LUX, mod bumper, tow on order. My dealer has plenty of allocations. I am now number 1 on his list, if and when Ford decides to build my Bronco.

I do not have a build date. Not scheduled. I'm guess people will be ordering 2023's before I get mine. I am my dealers highest priority.

Last I checked 2-Door is only available with a Hard top. That is why there are so few of them. Only 17% of production for Feb and March is 2-Door
Wow, feel bad for you- a 7/15 reservation and no build date. It has to be coming soon. I am a 7/14, early AM reservation holder for a 2 door Basesquatch. I finally got a build date and VIN. It was week of Jan 17. I have a link to track the build. When I click on it it shows it at the very beginning stages- just started- probably gathering parts. Geez, you get a build date and a VIN, window sticker and the process still drags on......they should of called it "Gathering parts stage", LOL. I don't expect it until July or Aug at this pace.
Sponsored