First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I emailed my dealer that I wanted keep everything the same as 7/19 reservation date except remove towing package and change to the new Green. He said the system must have a glitch for re-order and he’d try again later, but the system accepted the towing package removal. Emailed again today and he says still not accepting color change. Sound legit? Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the system went down today, atleast for a bit. I saw a post about it which I cant find now, but of course, it happened right before I went into my dealer to convert. He couldnt submit it yet But said we can just do the rest of the paperwork electronically.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I emailed my dealer that I wanted keep everything the same as 7/19 reservation date except remove towing package and change to the new Green. He said the system must have a glitch for re-order and he’d try again later, but the system accepted the towing package removal. Emailed again today and he says still not accepting color change. Sound legit? Anyone else having this issue?
Probably legit. Likely server swampage from demand. Just give it a day or few and eventually it will all work out. I've had a couple of corporate support jobs at the "enterprise" level and shizit happens more than we would like to think.

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it legit. My dealer said he was locked out and couldn’t place my order

Whitebronc35

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sent my build to the dealer on 10/9. Was told 13th to be put in online but then told 28th. Not sure why though

Sponsored

Chipt7

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like even tracking is down...

KSJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia,F250,Camry,Harley,Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going through option packages for 2022 and found new price list discrepancy on PKG CODE, looks like Badlands and Wildtrak codes are backward. Not sure if prices are swapped or not though. Any one know anything about this?
Sponsored