Dealer says having difficulty creating new orders

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone heard of this issue and how widespread it is?
Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well when you go to the ford website and try to build a BASE bronco nothing shows up. All other trims
are fine, what you trying to order?

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Local dealer has a reservation page on their website that it says it will only show you what FORD is letting them submit and Bronco is not on there.

OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gave my dealer specs for a basic big bend build and they say they cannot get it to go through. I was just wondering if other dealers are having the same issue.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gave my dealer specs for a basic big bend build and they say they cannot get it to go through. I was just wondering if other dealers are having the same issue.
Was it a 2-door and/or did it have a V6? There have been reports that WBDO will not allow orders for any 2-door nor any V6.

SPK4102

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed an order for 2 door base bronco only option auxiliary switches at noon today and it went thru. Also got email from Ford saying order was confirmed.

I know it will be years before I get it even if I do ever get it. Getting ready to order 2 door Wrangler Willys as my plan B.

FarFar

Base
First Name
Farlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was about to put my order in for a Base tomorrow and just checked online and saw this too! I hope they fix this soon. :( Keep me posted.

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a dealer working on an order for me last week and he told me the system wouldnt let him order a 2.7L. A dealer in another thread has NOT had this issue, but....

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was attempting to place a second order with a different dealer last week and they couldn't get it to go through. Oddly enough yesterday it wasn't letting them add the Sasquatch package to any order. It did today even though I decided against Sas because I'm being told it is still holding up orders.

OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was attempting to place a second order with a different dealer last week and they couldn't get it to go through. Oddly enough yesterday it wasn't letting them add the Sasquatch package to any order. It did today even though I decided against Sas because I'm being told it is still holding up orders.
something's really odd. dealer still hasn't been able to get it in. said they have involved their dealer rep at this point.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

something's really odd. dealer still hasn't been able to get it in. said they have involved their dealer rep at this point.
My original dealer told me the same thing when I tried to originally convert my reservation to an order. Either they don’t know what they are doing, or they are playing the allocation game with their preferred builds. I know this because I fought this same battle for a month with my original dealer, and got fed up and switched. From the time I hung up with ford to switch my dealer, it took 10 mins for my new dealer to call me and enter my order into the system.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original dealer told me the same thing when I tried to originally convert my reservation to an order. Either they don’t know what they are doing, or they are playing the allocation game with their preferred builds. I know this because I fought this same battle for a month with my original dealer, and got fed up and switched. From the time I hung up with ford to switch my dealer, it took 10 mins for my new dealer to call me and enter my order into the system.
If it was a loaded Badlands… it’s a miracle! It’d go right through
Sponsored