First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Spider
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a call monday from my salesman that said my black diamond was scheduled for the week of Feb. 21. and he proceeded to give me the vin and the order number(only 4 characters long, not 8 like ive seen referenced here). Ford's site accepts the vin and order number but it contradicts what the dealer is saying. Is this typical?
Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford site isnā€™t always accurate. If you have a VIN, youā€™re on the right track.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would your salesman lie?
He might make a mistake. Iā€™m in the same boat - though I donā€™t have a vin yet from my dealer. I wonder if anyone notified yesterday has gotten an email from Ford or seen their account page update

OP
OP

jerbull88

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Spider
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would your salesman lie?
I'm not so much worried about anything intentional, more getting confused with someone else or similar.

Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think if you have the vin you should be fine!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is PAR for the course. Go with what he told you

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He might make a mistake. Iā€™m in the same boat - though I donā€™t have a vin yet from my dealer. I wonder if anyone notified yesterday has gotten an email from Ford or seen their account page update
Go build a Wildtrack on B&P, then come back and tell us why youā€™d trust Fordā€™s website.

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go build a Wildtrack on B&P, then come back and tell us why youā€™d trust Fordā€™s website.
I get what youā€™re saying but the B&P tool isnā€™t in any way related to the order system. Just because they are both on Fordā€™s website doesnā€™t mean they are connected. I agree they are both messed up though. Iā€™d be more confident if I had a VIN.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have only gotten a "confirmation" email. Called the Ford CS line and they gave me a VIN and build date(2/14) that i never got notified of via the emails. i ordered a 4dr Badlands in october '21 with no reservation. I called them in early January figuring i wouldn't get any answers. I was wrong and pleasantly surprised to get a VIN and build date. I called today to check if there are any changes and she said no i was still locked for the 2/14 Build week and that my build was actually already in process just the blend date is that week of the 14th. Both times the ladies i talked to said the email system is crap right now, especially with Bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP

jerbull88

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Spider
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i have only gotten a "confirmation" email. Called the Ford CS line and they gave me a VIN and build date(2/14) that i never got notified of via the emails. i ordered a 4dr Badlands in october '21 with no reservation. I called them in early January figuring i wouldn't get any answers. I was wrong and pleasantly surprised to get a VIN and build date. I called today to check if there are any changes and she said no i was still locked for the 2/14 Build week and that my build was actually already in process just the blend date is that week of the 14th. Both times the ladies i talked to said the email system is crap right now, especially with Bronco
Do you mind sharing that phone number?

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not so much worried about anything intentional, more getting confused with someone else or similar.
Same. My dealer says I'm scheduled but he didn't know what week and it's not showing anywhere for me. He didn't give me a vin. I'm not sure if he's confusing it with another order.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Go with what he said, once it generates vin they can see your build date from their myview planner on the wbdo dashboard.

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. My dealer says I'm scheduled but he didn't know what week and it's not showing anywhere for me. He didn't give me a vin. I'm not sure if he's confusing it with another order.

Turns out my dealer was incorrect. My order is previewing but not scheduled. šŸ™
Sponsored