jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
could you please circulate the email? I have a thread tracking any updates and would like to include.

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m all in for this, IF they give us the option for the gloss black grille and side mirror caps that the modular was supposed to come with.

FORD, give us the gloss grille and mirror caps, and we will all roll around with a soft top until the modular top gets here.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
could you please circulate the email? I have a thread tracking any updates and would like to include.
i dont want to give out private email stuff but it was brittany from bob davidson ford who said this.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m all in for this, IF they give us the option for the gloss black grille and side mirror caps that the modular was supposed to come with.

FORD, give us the gloss grille and mirror caps, and we will all roll around with a soft top until the modular top gets here.
Honestly if you are worried about one thing , the grill , dont be

out of ALL the parts on the bronco that are absolutely going to be switched out. Its going to be the grill

One of the interviews said that its a single piece pop out grill which means that its absolutely going to be one of the most aftermarket parts

Im absolutely going to wait for a chrome grill and i WILL have it

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they should give us a voucher to purchase the MOD top at the build price and not the Ford Parts Counter price later on. It is going to be so spendy later. I bet its close to $3500 instead of the $1895.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i dont want to give out private email stuff but it was brittany from bob davidson ford who said this.
I think he was just asking for the body of the email. Not the sender/receiver information.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here. Also asked about dealer markup
Ford Bronco Dealer says Modular Painted Top can be ordered as service part aftersales (in future) C06275AC-23C5-4E44-82D9-D0D27BB692B7

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just got an email back

no markup at bob davidson either!

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aka if you order a car this year with grey top you can upgrade later! Sorry if this is obvious but good news for all!

Here's the email:

Ford Bronco Dealer says Modular Painted Top can be ordered as service part aftersales (in future) C06275AC-23C5-4E44-82D9-D0D27BB692B7
So, is it a trade in + $$$ or is it just another accessory, like getting a bike rack?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And since the mod top will be a late option....many of us are in for late builds anyway. I wonder how we'll end up ordering? Will we be able to order the mod top for late build? Inquiring minds....

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, is it a trade in + $$$ or is it just another accessory, like getting a bike rack?
im guessing its going to be a new part so big $$$$

its worth it in my opinion not just for the color but the removable rear windows.
Sponsored