Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But how true is this really? Look at the raptors right now, they all held their value extremely well. I’ve seriously contemplated giving up waiting for my bronco and buying a raptor. 2021 raptors are going for 80k, who the fkkkk could justify that. Im also curious while I wait for my wildtrak I have in order. That once the 2022 raptors come out and the awaited raptor R, if I could get a 2021 raptor for a reasonable price
This trend has followed all Ford Performance/SVT vehicles since the beginning. In today's time with the supply issues, who knows?
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sounds like a normal Tuesday in Cali lol
We sold our crappy 1900 sq/ft 1930 built home in Los Gatos CA in 2018 for $1,265 per sq/ft and it just sold again for $1,500 per sq/ft. Cracked chimney, mostly original wiring and 1930 single pane windows on an 8,500 sq/ft lot, lol.

I’m so glad to be out of CA for good after 20 years living there. I wouldn’t live in CA if it was the lowest cost of living in the USA. ;)

I updated my ‘22 Bronco OBX order(res date 7/20/20) last week with my dealer in Eden Praire MN and he indicated they would be selling the Raptor for about $25k over MSRP. All the FE and other Broncos they have sold at MSRP.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is time for the stealership business model to die.
We live in America -Free markets -"MSRP" -SUGGESTED. The majority of new cars are currently being sold over MSRP - my son is selling Nissan Sentras over MSRP - Supply and DEMAND - if you do not like the system Open a car dealer and see how you make out.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We live in America -Free markets -"MSRP" -SUGGESTED. The majority of new cars are currently being sold over MSRP - my son is selling Nissan Sentras over MSRP - Supply and DEMAND - if you do not like the system Open a car dealer and see how you make out.
I can’t open a car dealership because of anti competition (anti American) rules set forth long ago by politicians.
True competition would be to allow the Tesla business model to compete with the existing stealership model and let the consumer decide.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford should just sell them at $100k and let them get the profits instead of the dealers.
How bad would dealers flip if Ford started charging them ADM on popular vehicles lol

I don't really have a problem with this though. It's a popular, limited production vehicle, gotta pay to play.

Every new Raptor I've seen lately are all being sold in the $15-20k over MSRP range

Last edited:

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my dealer who did not charge any ADM on the Bronco (MSRP for all) just told me they are getting a few allocations for the Bronco Raptor and will charge all of them 30K over. Also said will be a different reservation system.
Could be true or not, just sharing what they told me.
Someone told me a lot pf dealers are expecting an adm of $100k.

ridiculous for what is essentially a $28,000 truck.

Every ass has a seat.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t open a car dealership because of anti competition (anti American) rules set forth long ago by politicians.
True competition would be to allow the Tesla business model to compete with the existing stealership model and let the consumer decide.
The customer is deciding!!!! Nobody is forced to buy anything or pay for something at a price they are not comfortable with.
Sponsored