Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they at least spit on their ass before screwing them...

Sadly, there's people will pay this, no problem, to get the newest toy.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When 20k ADM is a deal

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"Dealer says..."

hahaha

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From what I’m reading. FORD maybe embracing the ordering system. Dealer will no longer have pre-COVID 90 day supplies. All we need is one state to screw the Dealer association and allow manufactures sell and dealers can concentrate on preowned and service.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of the crazy housing market this year....people offering $100,000 over listing to compete with others

Maybe Ford should just price them higher to start
sounds like a normal Tuesday in Cali lol

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably, but their is a point where the vehicle simply does not justify the cost.
For limited production runs I would not be surprised at what people would pay. Heck, look a the ADMs being slapped on a mass-produced vehicle! But of course I agree with you - there is a limit. The stealers could start at 30k over, but if their expensive inventory is not moving they’d drop the markup until it does. They need to clear one year’s inventory ahead of the next year’s arrival.

The likelihood of Ford being obscene with their factory markup is low, IMO. They need to make a certain amount to be efficient, they want their brand on the streets advertising for itself, and they have stiff competition from other brands. The Raptors have a higher markup, but so the Hellcats, the SRTs, The ZRTs etc.

The market ultimately sets the price people will pay.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's clearly a missed pricing opportunity by Ford (which hurts shareholders) when a mark up of $30k is effective with the middle man. Price the things higher to start. Not complicated.
That would totally kill the resale of the 21s when the supply chain finally gets it together and the number of Broncos being shipped meets demand. That’s when the price must compete with Jeep.

The stealership ADM will be a bubble, IMO.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That would totally kill the resale of the 21s when the supply chain finally gets it together and the number of Broncos being shipped meets demand. That’s when the price must compete with Jeep.

Exactly! DM builds are shipping, and with MY22 colors, features, and now Raptor being announced, how many are going to drop buying a 21 for a 22? ADMs on limited production (red sticker) vehicles makes sense, but the rest? Its going to result in a lot of 'lame' stock that won't move if they try to hold on to them too long.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, for every complaining about the price of something that hasn’t been determined yet. How would you suggest they sell low production vehicles?
lottery system? Something else? Do you think auctions are unfair because you can’t afford it? The market is what sets the price, and nobody should be regulating a free market economy. Don’t like the price, don’t buy it, if people are not buying it, they will lower the prices.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I respectfully disagree. These are low-production high end specialty units like other examples e.g. GT 500. I don't believe Ford is pricing them correctly if the middle man is making 50% on markup.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did they even release how many allocations dealers would get or how they’d work?