Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel for you and hope you can force them to stick to what you agreed with them. I knew Lindsay Ford was untrustworthy the moment I first contacted them to ask how they would price the car if I would order through them and received a weasely answer. Needles to say I didn’t order through them.
Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems all their Bronco’s on Facebook have Green Stickers and in the ad says ADM. Wonder how many they screwed over with the last minute Market Adjustment?

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From glancing over their inventory website I see MSRP listed with incentives on a lot of their new vehicles with a “Love it” final price. Even their Bronco Sports are listed with a final Love it price that are lower than MSRP.

Lindsay Ford looks like a huge dealership and has plenty of inventory. So from the outside looking in, it seems they are being up front on their vehicles.

My guess is the sales manager is trying to make a few extra bucks before Xmas. I would think after the OP talks with owner or general manager this will be resolved Monday.

However Bronco6g members going onto google reviews and posting bad reviews before this is not final, I would think that is jumping the gun too early and not giving the company a fair share before things are settled. Bronco6g members doing that please pump those breaks a little.

Just my 2 cents.
These guys are truly masters Of DECEPTION. I have now twice in this past year gone to a Dodge Dealership in Manassas Va and their VW dealer in Sterling Va. both experiences a TOTAL JOKE. Now keep in mind I have purchased over 100 plus vehicles in my lifetime. Trust me the LINDSAY Automotive group is not a good Organization. They are SHADY just look at all their dealerships and read the reviews. SMOKE and Mirrors sales tactics. Like I have said from the beginning walk away I wouldn’t give these guys a dime of my hard earned money. But yeh I get the OP wants his BRONCO but all the warning signs are in front of him. If you have faith and believe in good something bigger and better will come from this. The OP will find a deal somewhere else snd or find a freshly used one. The CAR MARKET is going to turn BIG TIME 2nd 3rd qtr 2022 to your advantage. Patience is the hardest thing in life.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get a picture on the beach with another 2 door Bronco today....

20211205_115526.jpg

20211205_115533.jpg

20211205_115553.jpg

I think mine looks better, but he did have a one of one "shitbox edition". See badging.
Haha awesome! I had a “mullet edition” Dodge Ram back in the day.

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is Ford doing, seems ford mgmt has no control over dealers, no wonder they have 0 control on their own finished product, otherwise how do you expect so many flaws in final product. For ford customer sentiment has little value.

Ford if you are watching this forum, do something good for your customers, they are the ones who are shelling their hard earned money. If they don't buy your product, Ford won't exist.

Take corrective steps, take them right now.

Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it’s worth, I just posted a 1 star google review for the dealership

Analog Kid

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IMHO, Ford should contact the person that ordered the vehicle and confirm that the purchase will be made and if not why.

Use the negative answers with regard to the dealer to reduce the dealers allocations.

Ideally I'd like to see Ford match the refused vehicle due to dealer shenanigans to pending orders and deliver that vehicle to a waiting order holder.
100% this ☝

In these situations, Ford should absolutely be stepping up for the Bronco customers who custom ordered a vehicle.

It is likely hundreds, not thousands, that are getting the ADM facemask, so not hard for corporate to simply stand up and do the right thing. Don't tell me their hands are tied and they are helpless and at the complete mercy of their dealers in this situation ... 100% untrue.

And if it actually is thousands or more that are getting the special ADM shaft treatment, then this sounds a lot like a Ford/dealer pyramid scheme designed to gouge profits and screw the customer from Day One.

In which case, what was the point of any of it? Oh, that's right, brand hype. 🤦‍♂️

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good thing you are
These guys are truly masters Of DECEPTION. I have now twice in this past year gone to a Dodge Dealership in Manassas Va and their VW dealer in Sterling Va. both experiences a TOTAL JOKE. Now keep in mind I have purchased over 100 plus vehicles in my lifetime. Trust me the LINDSAY Automotive group is not a good Organization. They are SHADY just look at all their dealerships and read the reviews. SMOKE and Mirrors sales tactics. Like I have said from the beginning walk away I wouldn’t give these guys a dime of my hard earned money. But yeh I get the OP wants his BRONCO but all the warning signs are in front of him. If you have faith and believe in good something bigger and better will come from this. The OP will find a deal somewhere else snd or find a freshly used one. The CAR MARKET is going to turn BIG TIME 2nd 3rd qtr 2022 to your advantage. Patience is the hardest thing in life.
I totally understand what you mean. If it was any other vehicle. But the Bronco is special. We preordered it over a year ago. Lust after it. Dreamed about it. And now this.

F them. OP is a lawyer, I say at least try something instead of just walking away after they drilled you in the ass with a 10k ADM.

I'd be pissed if they told me to go fuck yourself and I have to go search for another Bronco or find a used one. That is messed up.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I say file for injuctive relief so they cant sell the vehicle to anyone else.. Then set the hearing out 6-8 months from now... :)

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good thing you are

I totally understand what you mean. If it was any other vehicle. But the Bronco is special. We preordered it over a year ago. Lust after it. Dreamed about it. And now this.

F them. OP is a lawyer, I say at least try something instead of just walking away after they drilled you in the ass with a 10k ADM.

I'd be pissed if they told me to go fuck yourself and I have to go search for another Bronco or find a used one. That is messed up.
I personally know the GM he is not gonna be mr nice guy. He hates cars and border line people. He wants your check book or get the f out. Hope I’m wrong but I have haggled with him he won’t budge.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get very upset for everyone that has had to deal with this.

I am with Stephens after my local would not commit to pricing. Stephens posted their deal on this site and their own website. I think they have delivered about 80 Broncos to this point and have honored their deal. ($1000 under invoice).

I do not know if I would get my Bronco earlier with my local but at least I don't have to worry about pricing.

But since I and many others went with Stephens, Granger, Chapman etc Ford decided to make allocations a much bigger part of the formula. It gave dealerships that refused to competitive price or even guarantee pricing a share of the pie. In return these dealers get to charge ADM while the honest, up front dealers get screwed out of allocations.

Let's be real about this. The dealers that got screwed out of allocations mean their order holders got screwed. Some dealers that were able to play games with pricing and still get allocations screwed their order holders with ADM. Ford created this mess. There are many end users caught up in a dealership game that Ford seems to try and play both sides of the fence when they really only care about the dealers.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally know the GM he is not gonna be mr nice guy. He hates cars and border line people. He wants your check book or get the f out. Hope I’m wrong but I have haggled with him he won’t budge.
Sounds like he's perfect for the job at the dealership.
Sponsored