Sponsored

Dealer sending me buyer's order on retail 2-Door/What do I need them to do?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's on the window sticker (at least mine is). Bottom box area Item#. It will be Region code - Order number (Probably 4 digits)
Capture.JPG
oh, good catch, totally missed that one! So you have it all on the sticker, just plug it in on the pizza tracker or our own tracker here that shows more info.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done. Sales Manager wrote in the Buyer's Order. $1,000 will secure this unit for (my name). I signed the Buyer's Order, sent it back to the Salesman and put the $1k deposit on my AmEx just now. It's done and I'm excited.

Sold for MSRP $41,380 + $499 anti-theft (which I couldn't get them to remove) + TTL. Delivery late October 2021.
Sounds like you asked specifically for a notation that the $1000 was a deposit toward the final price, but they wrote it was to 'secure' the vehicle. Hopefully it was just a goofy choice of words they picked and not that it was a fee to hold the vehicle and not applicable to the purchase price (as it reads to me with that phrasing). Good luck and I hope you get it at MSRP plus the $499.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Patriotic

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^ Yeah, I wanted written confirmation that the $1k they were taking from me was the first deposit they were taking on it. The Buyer's order states I'm putting $1k down.

OP
OP
Patriotic

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m told that because my window sticker is blue and doesn’t say special order that more than likely my Bronco was supposed to be a dealer demo. Forum members here surmise it’s on dirt mountain.

The dealer has other demos at its various locations, all soft tops, so it makes sense Ford allowed it to sell this 2dr MIC as a retail unit.
Sponsored