Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are we supposed to have time to dealer shop when we have no prices up yet and we only have until October to switch dealers, my dealer will not even talk to me about the bronco until time of ordering. I asked if they can do better than MSRP they said they will not talk about any prices until the build and price comes out, then he said he is not sure that his dealer will not add a markup. WTF, Im going to need time to dealer shop so I hope the build and price tool is here ASAP.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are we supposed to have time to dealer shop when we have no prices up yet and we only have until October to switch dealers, my dealer will not even talk to me about the bronco until time of ordering. I asked if they can do better than MSRP they said they will not talk about any prices until the build and price comes out, then he said he is not sure that his dealer will not add a markup. WTF, Im going to need time to dealer shop so I hope the build and price tool is here ASAP.
Dealers should have a policy in place. This sounds like they're saying they don't know how much markup they think they can get away with. Below is a clip of what the GSM at my dealer said. That's what they should be able to tell you.

"Sanderson has long had a policy of not doing additional dealer markup (ADM’s) and we are not going to start. This has been the case on all our specialty vehicles GT, GT 350/500 and Raptors, because of this we are already referenced in many Blogs and forums".

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are being hamstrung. Consider yourself lucky if you live in Iowa or West Virginia. Should be able to choose your dealer at time of order as far as i’m concerned.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We are being hamstrung. Consider yourself lucky if you live in Iowa or West Virginia. Should be able to choose your dealer at time of order as far as i’m concerned.
I think that even if you do, there will be anger and disappointment after the fact for some. With so many reservations that's sure to happen.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do you live?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Join the Mustang club to be eligible for X-Plan pricing..... the price is non-negotiable. None of the board members should be paying MSRP or higher.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Granger or Sewell do not work out due to distance, you might contact Eric Bunch at Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego. They commit to no ADM fees, no mark ups, and they honor discount plans like the X-Plan, even on First Editions (do not wait to get the X-Plan from Mustang Club of America as you need to be a member for two month to be eligible to get the discount). You have until October 31st to lock in your final dealer and you only get one change. It looks hard to beat Granger or Sewell. Good luck!

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

(do not wait to get the X-Plan from Mustang Club of America as you need to be a member for two month to be eligible to get the discount).
I have noticed countless references to X-Plan eligibility on this forum. You do not have to wait 60 days to generate an X-Plan PIN after joining MCA or any other Ford Partner organization such as EAA. You are eligible for X-Plan day one as long as your membership expires MORE than 60 days from the date you decide apply the PIN to a Ford vehicle purchase. I joined MCA, generated a X-Plan PIN and purchased a Lincoln vehicle using the PIN/pricing the following day. Reference the X-Plan eligibility rules here: https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

• For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.

....so, register for an annual membership to MCA (or your membership partner of choice) and you are eligible to generate and use a X-Plan PIN immediately. There is no rush.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes but that is prior to delivery which is 9 month out at the earliest...they put the 60 day window in there for people that order a vehicle that comes in 8 weeks or less...
Sponsored