Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NORTHBROTHERS Westland Michigan.

They took care of me thru this whole Bronco experience... Thanks Dalton
North Brothers Ford did mostly honor the original 22 pricing, though they didn't take the price protection off up front, so that cost the additional tax money to the state, and they snuck in wheel locks on my A-plan order and used my ford pass points for a limited service plan good for 3 oil changes and tire rotations, when I could have used the points for maintenance on other vehicles in our family fleet, or towards the Granger ESP plan deals, but oh well.

The Bronco was built lightning fast, but they were also very slow with the paperwork and it took nearly a week after the vehicle arrived for it to be delivered. I felt more like I had to supervise every step of the process once the order was placed, especially once the Bronco arrived. Maybe they were busy, but it didn't appear busy when I went down there to check on the Bronco after work the day it arrived.
Sponsored

Autoworker05

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, focus, Bronco sport, edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I experienced the complete opposite... They called me the day it arrived and I could have came up the same day to get it but I was at work they also took the 42000 points for a maintenance plan but I was ok with it my other cars have their own....
Now Ford dropped the ball on the build delay...2 years from order to delivery, and had to cancel the tow package and the clear wrap to get it when I did...

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I experienced the complete opposite... They called me the day it arrived and I could have came up the same day to get it but I was at work they also took the 42000 points for a maintenance plan but I was ok with it my other cars have their own....
That was what I was expecting, however my sales person acted like they had not even received the invoice the day it arrived and wasn't even aware that it had arrived until after I saw the tracking say it was delivered shortly before they opened for the day and contacted them to check.

They were also too busy to even take me to see the Bronco the day it arrived, but fortunately another sales person did take me back to see it, but they didn't get the keys so I couldn't really check inside until delivery day.

It took 15 days from build to delivery, there was a convoy delay for approximately 8-9 calendar days from the build date until it arrived on the lot, and it took another 5 calendar days to get it ready for delivery from that point.

The longer they dragged things out the more concerned I was getting as I did not want them to sell it out from under me, but it was just so slow, it felt like incompetence, but in the end the deal went through roughly as expected, other than the downsides mentioned previously.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread Took a turn

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wilson Ford in Corvallis Oregon. MSRP and every promise followed through with. I highly recommend them!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond---and---2021 Ranger Tremor
Ford Bronco Dealer Shout-Outs for Honoring Price CodiCraigBronco
Ford Bronco Dealer Shout-Outs for Honoring Price SideFront

Sponsored

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer is my brother…….it’s a great Ford store!
I have bought somewhere between 55-65 new vehicles in my life. McClane has been the best experience every time by a mile. I think I am north of 15 vehicles purchased from them now. Great folks.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is invoice pricing their standard practice on custom ordered Ford vehicles?
It has always been their sales model as long as I have been buying there. I have bought many Super Duties and 5 Raptors and all have been at invoice. I heard they may have shifted to MSRP on Broncos and Raptors, but you would have to call them to confirm. Great people. They are so good to deal with I would have zero issues moving to MSRP if they asked.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger Motors IA. Quoted $1,000 below invoice 2 years ago. Picked it up 2 weeks ago, for the quoted price, and $400 in rebates!

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bowens Garage in Eastford, CT. Jon was amazing to work with and they honored their under MSRP pricing, didnt play any games, were super helpful and on top of things the entire way. Highly recommended.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Always feel like I gotta acknowledge the ol' Chapman of Horsham, PA deal at 5% under invoice.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Louisburg Ford, KS A-Plan plus price protection makes for a great deal on a '23 WT. The dealer was good to work with.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Riata Ford in Manor, TX (just outside of Austin) was a stellar experience. My thanks to Josh Esparza (Sales), Kevin Wood (GM), and Jeff L (Finance) for being honest, courteous, and transparent throughout the entire process. They were also terrific about follow-up on a handful of production quality issues that the factory didn't catch, but they stepped up to fix.

They're worth your time if you haven't placed an order yet!!!

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Joe Machens Ford
Columbia Missouri,

I've bought and leased a number of cars and trucks from them over the years and they are always fair, straight forward, and honest. Good dealership!
I ordered from Machens in Jeff City and had a great experience. MSRP and they rolled the $500 deposit (that was refundable) toward the doc fees. So I got straight MSRP essentially. I went there from KC because nobody here had allocations and the patience to help. Would recommend!

gelect1

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bob Gilingham Ford in Brookpark Ohio is the best dealershop I have ever worked with. They honored all the price protection without queston and also refunded my 100 dollar reservation and my 500 dollar order fee. I am a Ford retiree and got full Z plan with no problem. Gillingham Ford is a family owned dealership and really takes care of their customers

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stanley Ford Gilmer, TX. I did not order, but they got me an abandoned order at MSRP. Very helpful and honest folks to deal with. They have locations all around Texas mostly in smaller towns.
Sponsored