Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOt a peep here recently, but we have been in contact and I have stopped by several times to "kick tires" lol.
NO hurry, I have several similar builds to decide between. They've been pretty solid in years past.

Should I go base Base and pretty much guarantee I'll get one right away?

Should I try Base6Squatch with all the trimmings and see if I get delayed, then switch?

Somewhere in between???

LOL, it's consuming me!

Slap 33's on the base Base and I'll be happy, ....if not , I have a Oct 31st reservation on stand by. lol
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reservation numbers donā€™t go in order with time stamp , and time stamp is what matters
I understand. There are a few reservation numbers that are different on my list. He is one of them. I know they don't "exactly" match, but most early ones are with a 1011 or 1012 and are very early. His is earlier.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer started scheduling today for appointments next week to convert. I think they realize there is no reason to do this on week one and it lets the bugs get worked out prior to their time investment. No worries on my end.

Special K

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.airstream.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜66 U13, ā€˜69 U14, 2021 First Edition, 2020 GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am working very closely with my dealer and weā€™re working on the same premise. I have two FEs and are #2&3 behind the owner on the allocation list. There are clarifications on some options they canā€™t answer and the configurator is vague on. They are going through dealer counsel to clear them up. I trust these guys as the have sold me numerous vehicles over the years including my new Ford GT.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
im in same boat...my dealer wont convert orders until they are all in... which kind of threw me off....he said probably feb15 or so.... its going to be a long couple weeks seeing everyone getting in the system and mine is in limbo....with a 1012 reservation im not too worried...yet....

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ted Britt Chantilly experience is extremely poor. Went there couple times since the 1/20 to convert. (w 7/13 date stamp) Problem is No one there wants to convert order. They instead sit around and wait for retail sales now while you wait and leave. Manager suggests to wait until March to order. WTF.

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has been super chill too. But I have a 7/14 reservation and not guaranteed a bronco, wonā€™t know until May.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree there is no rush. However I think it would help Ford to know sooner than later how the orders are falling. Imagine if 90% of the orders are converted soon vs at the last minute. For that I reason, knowing you could make a change it makes sense to get the orders in ASAP. Especially the early reservations.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is taking his time also, he did text me and said they have one guy doing orders to avoid any confusion, and were doing them in sequence of order date, so it may be a couple of weeks as they have over 300 orders, no problem.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard from my dealer both through email and phone last week and have the "in store order" status on the Ford website. I still have to sign the order to confirm the order. My order was 7/24 so I assume I will be MY22, but who knows. Maybe dealerships are trying to get converted orders in quickly to get a larger allocation? I would think that Ford's allocation decisions would be made after all the dust has settled though.

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold šŸ˜„), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer is no rush. They actually encouraged people to wait, saying we have until 3-19 and reservation timestamps (along with part availability) will determine when ours are built not when orders are converted.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was pretty envious of people getting in their orders on Jan 19th and 20th and I thought my dealer forgot about me but thankfully were buds with our old sales guy whoā€™s now an inventory manager and offered to help us the entire way through this process so I texted him and he said in the 22nd they were only just then starting to get all the orders and time stamps lined up to start calling people to convert so thankfully I know that and thatā€™s why itā€™s taking time for us as we do have a September 24th reservation. Iā€™m just shocked how many reservations were in the first few days and then noticing a major drop off after but we do have til mid March so I figure if weā€™ve waited this long whatā€™s a little more ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Dealer sitting back and not asking to convert? Even with early reservation 4v7ary

How many times have you tried to be the first to get something done only to have to do it over again because something changed. 2 months, x reservations, why not just play it slow and space them out. Some of these dealers have been around the block and know there isn't really any hurry... mine included.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ted Britt Chantilly update: Ted Britt (owner?) personally called me and converted order. He was not happy when I told him about managers sitting back and not converting these reservations.

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah - I am at the #10 spot, and we already agreed to a pricing structure, so there's really nothing else to sort out. I said maybe it doesnt hurt to wait to see what Ford comes back with over the next week (but that was me reaching out to him yesterday, not the other way around). Maybe I am so used to pushy dealers that I am questioning why 1. He didnt reach out to me first to get in my order, and 2. Why he didnt try to convince me yesterday to order...probably him being a nice guy, and me overthinking it...
what pricing structure did you agree to?
Sponsored