First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco, 2008 Triumph Thuxton
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I converted my reservation with my dealer and when I received my confirmation email from Ford the winch I included in my order was not there. I spoke to them to get it added and I was told that Ford is not allowing any options to be ordered right now and they are unsure if all options will be late availability. I have a day one reservation for an FE and already can’t get options in B+P since the FE is on the heavier side of GVWR, so it just digs the knife a little deeper if I can’t even get a winch unless I go aftermarket.

Has anyone else been told this?
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You will be able to add the winch or any other DIO to your order later. Only the factory installed items are currently on the dealer order guide. You can find the full accessory list on this site. It states which accessories are late availability.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome clean 68 ,by the way there is alot of get information on this site.
Stay tuned.

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DIO can be ordered separately is what I was told. I am buying roof rack

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I converted my reservation with my dealer and when I received my confirmation email from Ford the winch I included in my order was not there. I spoke to them to get it added and I was told that Ford is not allowing any options to be ordered right now and they are unsure if all options will be late availability. I have a day one reservation for an FE and already can’t get options in B+P since the FE is on the heavier side of GVWR, so it just digs the knife a little deeper if I can’t even get a winch unless I go aftermarket.

Has anyone else been told this?
I wasn't able to put the Lux package on my order when I went in last month, and have to check in here soon to make sure it gets put on there.

For some reason, it wasn't in the dealer's ordering system at the time for some reason.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't able to put the Lux package on my order when I went in last month, and have to check in here soon to make sure it gets put on there.

For some reason, it wasn't in the dealer's ordering system at the time for some reason.
the lux package is there. It’s the order code that ends in “4”. So depending on which model you are going with.
Ex: WT (lux) 354
Your salesman didn’t know

1-standard
2-mid
3-high
4-lux

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the lux package is there. It’s the order code that ends in “4”. So depending on which model you are going with.

1-standard
2-mid
3-high
4-lux
It literally wasn't in the system. I watched him go through it.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you order a Base, Big Bend, or Black Diamond? Or did your dealer enter it as one of those?

Lux isn't available on those builds.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He choose something wrong. The first option he needed to choose was a body code. 2 or 4 door 4x4 or advanced 4x4. Next would be which trim level and those are based on the order code. Obx and up you can get lux. So again he is doing something wrong. The WBDO system is the same for all dealerships. Too many salesman are clueless about the options and ordering system! It’s sad and gives the guys who are in the know, a bad name. Ford hasn’t been extremely forthcoming about a lot but if you put some time in you can become pretty knowledgeable!

I’ve placed countless orders, the option is there. He is doing something wrong or doesn’t want to order the lux pkg for some reason.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He choose something wrong. The first option he needed to choose was a body code. 2 or 4 door 4x4 or advanced 4x4. Next would be which trim level and those are based on the order code. Obx and up you can get lux. So again he is doing something wrong. The WBDO system is the same for all dealerships. Too many salesman are clueless about the options and ordering system! It’s sad and gives the guys who are in the know, a bad name. Ford hasn’t been extremely forthcoming about a lot but if you put some time in you can become pretty knowledgeable!

I’ve placed countless orders, the option is there. He is doing something wrong or doesn’t want to order the lux pkg for some reason.
Clean...I must apologize as I just reread that you ordered a FE. If you converted right away there was a delay in some options for FE. The FE only comes with lux. There is only one code for it. A specific body code and 1 order code 954. If he did not select the body code that is specific to the FE. He would not be able to select 954 order code.
If memory serves correct the FE was not in WBDO the 1st week? I could be wrong as I have no orders at the dealership. But there was a delay I believe.

however I would call
Or check in as everything is updated now

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wasn’t there a write up somewhere about how Ford not only had a shit ton of accessories, but they could be financed into the loan? Has that now changed?

I was hoping at some point after March Ford would contact me to see if I wanted anything from the large accessory catalog that was posted on here.

now i just hope they remember to put an ignition in the truck

Dez Pony

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep TJ, '19 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1-standard
2-mid
3-high
4-lux
Odd. I converted from a Race Red Wildtrack Reservation to an Antimatter Blue Mid-Package Sasquatch Badlands Order. Not a problem with my dealer. They went along with what I wanted after all the time and my mind finally coming up with exactly what I want, I'm getting what I want. My Order Code is 0209.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd. I converted from a Race Red Wildtrack Reservation to an Antimatter Blue Mid-Package Sasquatch Badlands Order. Not a problem with my dealer. They went along with what I wanted after all the time and my mind finally coming up with exactly what I want, I'm getting what I want. My Order Code is 0209.
That’s your order number. The build code or order code will end in “2”. I’m not looking at a sheet right now I’m not positive if it shows up on your print out or not. Your order code or number can be whatever the dealer sets. Ex my order number is B002. I am the second order at my dealership

Dez Pony

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep TJ, '19 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s your order number. The build code or order code will end in “2”. I’m not looking at a sheet right now I’m not positive if it shows up on your print out or not. Your order code or number can be whatever the dealer sets. Ex my order number is B002. I am the second order at my dealership
Well, I got that wrong. On my order sheet, it had the words " Order Code". Is that the same as build code? At any rate, I did my reservation in mid-October 2020. When I did my Order on Feb. 18th, I was told that I might get a 2022. Who knows, right? I guess we'll just have to wait. More info towards May, I'm told.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I got that wrong. On my order sheet, it had the words " Order Code". Is that the same as build code? At any rate, I did my reservation in mid-October 2020. When I did my Order on Feb. 18th, I was told that I might get a 2022. Who knows, right? I guess we'll just have to wait. More info towards May, I'm told.
Ya come may we will all get that estimated delivery date!! I recently was able to ride in a BD 4 door. It was nothing short of impressive! Everyone will be happy!
Sponsored