Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If that's the case, I would gladly check a box for 33's at a slight discount. I really only want Squatch to get lockers on a Base.
Unfortunately asking for Sas but with 33s (instead of the 315/70s) likely is not an option so I doubt they’d do that - as it would require system/production changes to get the computers and lines to put 33s on Sas rims and theyre not set up to do that (easily).

Also, I don’t want to start a rumor as I have no inside info that the 315 tires are the true reason for Sas commodity concerns but I do know that all other large tires are in short supply or out of stock so I am assuming GY is/will have tire supply issues. If you shop large/35 tires now many of the choices are out of stock
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Edit to my first comment. My dealer ended up texting me saying the list super popular items. I was confused! I get it now. Yes I see two doors being super popular!!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately asking for Sas but with 33s (instead of the 315/70s) likely is not an option so I doubt they’d do that - as it would require system/production changes to get the computers and lines to put 33s on Sas rims and theyre not set up to do that (easily).

Also, I don’t want to start a rumor as I have no inside info that the 315 tires are the true reason for Sas commodity concerns but I do know that all other large tires are in short supply or out of stock so I am assuming GY is/will have tire supply issues. If you shop large/35 tires now many of the choices are out of stock
I heard that the Sas is late and won't be ready until ---- spring...

Yeah ok, I might have re-coiled at that joke too. I mean really, can't you folks just leaf it alone? We really do have a small radius of folks with arm reach. Ok ok, I'll go hide behind the bush-ings.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've not heard anything but this has been posted in my other group. I sent to the stig as well see if I can get some clarity. Bc the 2 door had me baffled!

FB_IMG_1610664673964.jpg
Wait, 2-door will cause delays? Expected most to want 4-door...

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait, 2-door will cause delays? Expected most to want 4-door...
Guessing a lot of ppl decided wanted twos instead of fours...more retro vibe! Plus ppl decided the space be enough maybe!

OP
OP
abe

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heard the same. Squatch, even 2.7 could cause delays.
Geez, you'd think they could make enough of those. 2.7 has been around for years now. Btw, 2.7 by far my favorite f150 engine out of all the f150s I've had.

OP
OP
abe

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Makes sense, I’ve been torn since stock badlands will be plenty for my needs, but I love the look of the Squatch package. If my dealer confirms this, then I might just let go of the Squatch package.
Honestly, 33s would be more than enough for probably 90% of us here lol. IMO, BL looks pretty stout on 33s.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Or if Ford would add an AT as an alternative.

Lexx

Big Bend
First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I didn't place my reservation till December and I ordered a 2.7 Wildtrack with Sasquatch and Lux packages. So I probably won't even get mine till MY 2023 lol. If only Jeep would make a Wrangler/Gladiator with side curtain airbags and side bags for the rear, I'd be all over that. But nooooo, who cares about side crashes and rear passenger safety. So I'm here in line. Besides, I want the 2.7 so I can chip it to 400 hp/450 torque, and install 37" tires. I'm gonna name mine "Fattie".

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I didn't place my reservation till December and I ordered a 2.7 Wildtrack with Sasquatch and Lux packages. So I probably won't even get mine till MY 2023 lol. If only Jeep would make a Wrangler/Gladiator with side curtain airbags and side bags for the rear, I'd be all over that. But nooooo, who cares about side crashes and rear passenger safety. So I'm here in line. Besides, I want the 2.7 so I can chip it to 400 hp/450 torque, and install 37" tires. I'm gonna name mine "Fattie".
I haven't look for those specifics, but do we know if the Full Size Bronco has side bags? I know crash tests aren't out yet

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I posted months ago tires were gonna be an issue because we were seeing shortages over the summer with any performance type tire. I had a hell of a time finding some and I need a front set now for the spring which will be entertaining to get.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why wait for Sasquatch? Order a standard badlands and upgrade the tires!
A base 2.7/a10 Sasquatch is like $39,500. That’s a few thousand cheaper than a 2.3/m7 badlands. I just want a bare bones one to wheel and beat on, lol.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I think Sas will cause a delay in scheduling for many, it won't be late availability, rather it will be LIMITED availability. This isn't likely to change in 2022 either, I expect it will continue to delay scheduling for years to come due to higher demand than production capacity. I want a Sas for myself, but I also accept the idea that my 10pm 7/13 reservation still might not be good enough to get it for 2021. It'll all depend on how limited production is, if its 5% its going to be extreme ugly, if its 25% just difficult, if 50% can be Sas, won't be much of an issue. My guess is 10-15%

Many will say why not just make more. With any option there's always a issue with suppliers not being able to make enough, but when you get into gear ratios, etc other factors can play in. If you look EPA rating is the same on all of a given powertrain on a model. For example an F-150 they rate 4x4 and 4x2 separate, they also rate each engine and transmission. However, they don't adjust for other issues like gear ratio and tire size, even though they do affect fuel economy. So I'm assuming a Sasquatch will have the same window sticker rating as a base. A few years ago we were barred from ordering 3.55 gears on Mustangs for stock (could still order them on retail orders) for this reason.
Sponsored