Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Reservation made on 7/13

Went in sent my PDF with how I wanted mine built. Left a 1000 dollar deposit. Website still shows reservation ready to order.

Emailed the dealer and was told "We are still converting reservations to orders. ANYTHING you know, we know"

Dafuq?

Chapman Ford in Scottsdale Arizona
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, they should still be converting reservations... There's still a month left until the ordering window closes.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a totally reasonable thing for your dealer to say at this point.

(though I would have expected to pay deposit at the same time, or very near, when they process and enter the order... but they may have just divested those jobs in the dealership... I.e. one person taking confirmations, PDFs, and deposits, and another just entering them)

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Seems like a totally reasonable thing for your dealer to say at this point.
Ah alrighty. I know with some people getting their confirmation email and what not I figured this was part of the process and as to why they would have had me come in. Guess I need to be patient lol

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah alrighty. I know with some people getting their confirmation email and what not I figured this was part of the process and as to why they would have had me come in. Guess I need to be patient lol
Yeah. I wouldn’t worry yet. It’s in their best interest to get your order in before the deadline (for it to count towards their allocation) and they still have a month to do that.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer is doing the same thing... plans on putting all the orders in at once into the system. They have until March 19th, but they will input them all by 1 March. No big deal.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure why any dealer would hold off on entering. It doesn't take long to do. When you went in with your check, he should of done it right then and there. Just imagine holding off on a hundred orders and then having any questions for people while entering. Now you have to contact the people to straighten out all at the last minute. If they did while you sat there, any issues could be addressed at that time.

My dealer has at least 100 orders and personally runs more than one dealership. He enters as you go, just seems so much smarter to do it that way. No rush at the end, lots of time to follow up on any issues.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sent my order with the proper order codes to my dealer. Went in, it took him 15 minutes to input everything in. Got an email from Ford, within 5-10 minutes later and checked my Ford account which showed my reservation converted to an order. All in about a 20 minute deal.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman can lick the space between my crack and testies. I hate those guys with a passion.

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know about the rest of you, but my dealer seems to be doing the job right. I am using WICKSTROM FORD in Barrington. Pat is handling the BRONCO orders and he has been very professional thus far. I haven't been asked for ANY ADDITIONAL funds and he put my order in within 24 hours. FORD sent me an email confirming such.

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman can lick the space between my crack and testies. I hate those guys with a passion.
You might want to specify Chapman of Arizona because the Chapman that numerous of us are working with in Horsham PA is top notch.

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to specify Chapman of Arizona because the Chapman that numerous of us are working with in Horsham PA is top notch.
PA and AZ are not the same fo sho

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation made on 7/13

Went in sent my PDF with how I wanted mine built. Left a 1000 dollar deposit. Website still shows reservation ready to order.

Emailed the dealer and was told "We are still converting reservations to orders. ANYTHING you know, we know"

Dafuq?

Chapman Ford in Scottsdale Arizona
Guessing their process is to gather all orders and then input them to officially change res to order.

In the end it won't impact you but I wouldn't care for it. You have my order so convert now. Why wait until you have them all? Bigger risk of whatever admin they probably have doing all the inputting making an error.
Sponsored