Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Trying to find some insight on if a dealer stock order will get picked up(scheduled) quicker than a customer order?
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor? If not wrong place to post. Cheers.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apples to apples build? No. Retail order will get picked up first. How long either will take to get scheduled depends on dealer allocations and the build specs vs current constraints.

BRaptor is a whole different story and I doubt any dealer has any open allocations let alone a stock order to submit.

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Apples to apples build? No. Retail order will get picked up first. How long either will take to get scheduled depends on dealer allocations and the build specs vs current constraints.

BRaptor is a whole different story and I doubt any dealer has any open allocations let alone a stock order to submit.
Sorry, forgot mention for a Raptor build. The dealer i'm using has 5 retail allocations for the year. They put in a retail order with the build specs that i wanted. I have the DORA to confirm with a priority code of 10 if that makes a difference

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, forgot mention for a Raptor build. The dealer i'm using has 5 retail allocations for the year. They put in a retail order with the build specs that i wanted. I have the DORA to confirm with a priority code of 10 if that makes a difference
A retail order is a customer order not a dealer stock order. Did they promise you one of those 5 allocations, ie, they only took 5 BRaptor orders? As far as PC10, that is the highest priority code a dealer could assign. Only matters if their other BRaptor orders are 11 or higher, but I am sure they just gave them all the same code. Hopefully you negotiated pricing and have it in writing as well.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What?. You're tired of the Wildtrak already? I feel like I'm just breaking mine in still.

If you trade up, how will I know it's you to wave at? LOL

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What?. You're tired of the Wildtrak already? I feel like I'm just breaking mine in still.

If you trade up, how will I know it's you to wave at? LOL
Yea trading up, and I’ll put the amber pod lights on lol. You won’t miss me

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A retail order is a customer order not a dealer stock order. Did they promise you one of those 5 allocations, ie, they only took 5 BRaptor orders? As far as PC10, that is the highest priority code a dealer could assign. Only matters if their other BRaptor orders are 11 or higher, but I am sure they just gave them all the same code. Hopefully you negotiated pricing and have it in writing as well.
They have 5 remaining open allocations, one of them is going to me . And yes price is written in stone

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They have 5 remaining open allocations, one of them is going to me . And yes price is written in stone
Were you lucky enough to get in before either or both of the recent price increases? Still surprised Ford raised prices by $5k in less than 3 months.

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Were you lucky enough to get in before either or both of the recent price increases? Still surprised Ford raised prices by $5k in less than 3 months.
Unfortunately I just put my order in on Monday, so I’m looking at an msrp of 85 with the leather and Lux package

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unfortunately I just put my order in on Monday, so I’m looking at an msrp of 85 with the leather and Lux package
Still a heck of a lot better than 15k over sticker. And you get it ordered the way you want. Hope you get a build date assigned soon, I think they'll be in to June in next round of scheduling.

OP
OP
Long Island WildTrak 22

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still a heck of a lot better than 15k over sticker. And you get it ordered the way you want. Hope you get a build date assigned soon, I think they'll be in to June in next round of scheduling.
One can hope, I’ve been on this journey once before lol. Time will tell

Erjdrvr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 3 Raptor, Braptor on order??
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm wondering the same thing. In early February I talked to my dealer about trading my warranty plagued 21 Gen3 for a new order Gen3. He said he didn't have any allocations, but he did have a dealer stock Braptor order he could sell me. Additionally, I could still personalize the order to my spec.

My DORA states "Type Stock" & "Priority Code 01" with a VIN assignment. Also this order was originally scheduled to be built in early April. Then it was pushed to early May & now early June.

My first question is will it ever get built because it is a Stock Order?

Second question, dealer stock orders are never price protected....correct?

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptors are not price protected. If you have a VIN, you’re getting built, eventually. Congratulations, what’s your build spec look like?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptors are not price protected.
There seems to be conflicting info on this, or maybe lack of specificity of the question. It's been posted that a signed order for a Bronco Raptor will have price protection within the model year. So a signed order from Jan that is built in 2023 will supposedly have ~$9k in protection from the 3 price increases since the. For the Feb & March increases, some have had success with this, others have not.

But for a dealer stock order, not in a customer name, there is definitely not price protection.
Sponsored