Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You could try the legal route, cause technically the dealer wouldn't have a Bronco available without your original reservation.
Sponsored

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They know that they only have the allocation because of my reservation/order. They don't care.

Right now, dealers hold all the cards, so some dealers will use this as an opportunity to grab as much cash as they can expecting the buyers to forgive and forget once the market returns to normal. They are seriously mistaken.

OP
OP

Duff631

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Alfa, I couldn’t agree more. Had my reservation/order stolen from me and have pursued almost every route aside from hiring legal counsel. Ford Corporate won’t do a thing. I’ll never buy a Ford. Ever.

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
demand they sell it to you for $25 if they promise you another raptor in writing for MSRP. Immediately sell first one when delivered. Then wait for second with enough cash for a huge downpayment

OP
OP

Duff631

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
demand they sell it to you for $25 if they promise you another raptor in writing for MSRP. Immediately sell first one when delivered. Then wait for second with enough cash for a huge downpayment
Do you really think these things are going to sell for $100k this summer?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Duff631

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I appreciate all comments and opinions to this thread. I don’t need to be a first edition owner paying an obscene markup. I own a 392 Jeep they I bought on day 1. Paid sticker. I know the Bronco isn’t worth 25 over. I’ll wait.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

man it's crazy. i'd contact all the local news outlets and hope you hit one that is having a slow day.

i'd beat down ford too even though there isn't much of a move for them. i'd at least try to force my original res back and have it transferred to a decent dealer.

assume you can't transfer dealerships at this point, and no way to get anything in writing now.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You need to contact your state AG office, you paid $100 for this reservation. A couple guys have contacted their state consumer offices (can’t remember specific offices) and had good luck. States have rules/regulations on dealers but most dealers know the public has no idea about these rules and regulations.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"You need to contact your state AG..."
There might be something there. If they have not refunded your $100, it might be used as a theft or theft of services case.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
"You need to contact your state AG..."
There might be something there. If they have not refunded your $100, it might be used as a theft or theft of services case.
OP, Read through this thread for information...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-sold-my-bronco-order.40483/

The $100 reservation was paid to Ford, not the dealership. At the end of the day if you paid the $100 for a reservation it doesn’t matter what these sh!t stain dealers do, @Ford Motor Company owes you a bronco.

Last edited:

ayacht

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Expedition, F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer Townsend Ford in MA will only sell at sticker no higher EVEN ON A BRONCO RAPTOR. They said these dealers charging huge markups will live to learn the mistake it was.

Kai

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4EV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, Read through this thread for information...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-sold-my-bronco-order.40483/

The $100 reservation was paid to Ford, not the dealership. At the end of the day if you paid the $100 for a reservation it doesn’t matter what these sh!t stain dealers do, @Ford Motor Company owes you a bronco.
You cannot get your reservation money from Ford. I transferred dealers early on and the original dealer has my $100. Confirmed with my new dealer and Ford.

For what it's worth, I ordered with Walnut Creek Ford and they got in an early cancelation before mine was made and they sold it to me for MSRP. Lux Badsquatch hardtop. So there are good dealers out there.

However, I asked them about the Braptor and they were up front with me, that if I was selected they would charge $15k ADM. I was not selected though.

Op should have talked to his dealer more it sounds like.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You cannot get your reservation money from Ford. I transferred dealers early on and the original dealer has my $100. Confirmed with my new dealer and Ford.

For what it's worth, I ordered with Walnut Creek Ford and they got in an early cancelation before mine was made and they sold it to me for MSRP. Lux Badsquatch hardtop. So there are good dealers out there.

However, I asked them about the Braptor and they were up front with me, that if I was selected they would charge $15k ADM. I was not selected though.

Op should have talked to his dealer more it sounds like.
The $100 went to Ford, plenty of articles that mentioned how much Ford made off Bronco reservations. I’m actually surprised no lawyer has tried to sue for deceptive/unfair business practices. Ford misled all of us, claiming our reservations would “hold our place in line” along with stating “first come first serve” and “all reservation holder orders would be built first.” I know Twitter Ford guy made this claim a number of times. We paid money, an agreement was made. I’m no lawyer but when money changes hands it’s a different ball game. If Ford wants to F with customers who walked in a dealer and placed a order then that’s different. Just putting my thoughts out there, we’ve been waiting since 21 on 4 door base sas, didn’t use reservation for that so I’m not even talking about that one. We did use day one reservation for Raptor and as of today we still have no build date. Plenty of people who walked in and claimed a dealer allocation have build dates.
Sponsored