Sponsored

Dealer told me low number of reservations...

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Believe what you want to believe. If you want to live in la-la land, and say “no way in hell it’s going to happen”, just because you believe it to be true, then have at it. But don’t spew your opinion as fact. The facts are in black and white to the dealers. Written. Clear. RESERVATION ORDERS WILL BE ALLOCATED to all dealers based on a proportional formula, one element of which is the number of reservations converted to orders.
"(50% orders converted from reservations / 50% prior SUV sales and competitive registrations in their local market)."

Here's a thought experiment: Imagine your quoted allocation formula above applied to 2021 MY Broncos (It doesn't, but just imagine). We know Ford clearly said all 21 MY Broncos will go to reservation holders only. So, according to you...

1) Large/competitive dealers with no orders from early reservation holders will receive 2021 MY Broncos that they are free to sell in their showrooms. This will happen, even though Ford has explicitly said the opposite.

2) Some early July reservation holders at small dealers (i.e. Stephens will lots of reservations) will receive MY 22 Broncos, while much later reservation holders at large dealers will receive MY 21 Broncos. This will happen even though Ford said...

" Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, residency, delivery, and final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. "

#####################
The following is your paraphrased quote which you said is written clear

"RESERVATION ORDERS WILL BE ALLOCATED to all dealers based on a proportional formula, one element of which is the number of reservations converted to orders."

Go look at the exact language as I know it does not say this.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The facts are in black and white to the dealers. Written. Clear. RESERVATION ORDERS WILL BE ALLOCATED to all dealers based on a proportional formula, one element of which is the number of reservations converted to orders.
I don't think "Written clear" means what you think it means,lol.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"(50% orders converted from reservations / 50% prior SUV sales and competitive registrations in their local market)."

Here's a thought experiment: Imagine your quoted allocation formula above applied to 2021 MY Broncos (It doesn't, but just imagine). We know Ford clearly said all 21 MY Broncos will go to reservation holders only. So, according to you...

1) Large/competitive dealers with no orders from early reservation holders will receive 2021 MY Broncos that they are free to sell in their showrooms. This will happen, even though Ford has explicitly said the opposite.

2) Some early July reservation holders at small dealers (i.e. Stephens will lots of reservations) will receive MY 22 Broncos, while much later reservation holders at large dealers will receive MY 21 Broncos. This will happen even though Ford said...

" Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, residency, delivery, and final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. "

#####################
The following is your paraphrased quote which you said is written clear

"RESERVATION ORDERS WILL BE ALLOCATED to all dealers based on a proportional formula, one element of which is the number of reservations converted to orders."

Go look at the exact language as I know it does not say this.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/1603754320081-jpeg.55741/

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we just lock this thread? It's just going to sprial like every other thread on the same topic.

Nothing is going to be accomplished here.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was asked after the confusing rules you posted started all the speculation on this forum a while back.
Ford Bronco Dealer told me low number of reservations... 33swkhpkty7wsn8yhcr3yaqt6fczquful09r58e7&rid=giphy
I didn’t post it, but okay dude, stick your head deep in the sand. As you see, he didn’t answer the question. What he said was factual, and doesn’t conflict with the dealer memo that was posted. Reservation orders do come from a dealer allocation. They are based on a formula. That has nothing to do with dealer stock. You lying to yourself and pretending it doesn’t come from dealer allocations, doesn’t make it less true.

That dealer memo that went to every dealer in America and was specific to MY21 allocations was a hoax?

Last edited:

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to my dealer yesterday, salesman said that I’m the only customer that has been asking them questions about the bronco. He also then said that they only have 4 reservations total.
This made me think.... should I transfer my reservation to a bigger dealer in hopes to be allocated my bronco sooner? I know the algorithm is quite confusing, but just curious what you guys and gals think. The dealer is located in PA, north of a suburban area. Less than 2 hours from philly
As to time, none of us know, but I'd feel better about your situation than any other. With only 4, I think you're likely to get yours ahead of schedule. Even if its a small dealer that gets few under the other allocations (say they only get 1 allocation, 1 Wrangler sales allocation, that's still half the reservations right there). My bet is you'd get it later if you moved. Heck, if this dealer has even a few retail/competitor allocations, he could (while still going in order) be filling fresh orders (not reservations) before some dealers have gotten through their early reservations.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t post it, but okay dude, stick your head deep in the sand. As you see, he didn’t answer the question. What he said was factual, and doesn’t conflict with the dealer memo that was posted. Reservation orders do come from a dealer allocation. They are based on a formula. That has nothing to do with dealer stock. You lying to yourself and pretending it doesn’t come from dealer allocations, doesn’t make it less true.

That dealer memo that went to every dealer in America and was specific to MY21 allocations was a hoax?
You're making a big deal out of nothing. If you reserved in July/Aug and maybe September, you're gonna get your Bronco in 2021. Will it be shuffled back or up...yep, but you will get your Bronco in 2021! Nothing to see here and nothing to be alarmed about.

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Watch the new bronco nation video, I hope you stayed at the at dealer, what’s the name of it actually so I can join u

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Talked to my dealer yesterday, salesman said that I’m the only customer that has been asking them questions about the bronco. He also then said that they only have 4 reservations total.
This made me think.... should I transfer my reservation to a bigger dealer in hopes to be allocated my bronco sooner? I know the algorithm is quite confusing, but just curious what you guys and gals think. The dealer is located in PA, north of a suburban area. Less than 2 hours from philly
Name of dealer ?
Sponsored