Sponsored

Dealer told me that Ford doesn’t allow dealerships to advertise below invoice pricing.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have a whole secret Colorado thread you guys can join. Granger has been upfront the entire time. Best car buying experience ever!!!! You guys should all join us. We have a great deal worked out on group shipping. It is still wayyyyyy cheaper than buying locally. My next F150 will be from these guys if all goes well.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting, because one of the best places in the country East of the Mississippi to buy a new BMW or Volvo is MA through a certain broker who lives there. My wife's Volvo was shipped from MA to GA because of such deals.
"most part" -- allows for here and there discrepancies to the full dataset.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im one of those dealers...you are closer to Granger, but i can also help....we arent getting in trouble...we are actually getting kudos from Ford...the dealer you speak of is a dope
Tom, let me just say, thank you for being straight forward with clear pricing. In another group, there was a buyer whom was asking questions based on "Her dealer said...". As you know the ending of the story, the dealer was wrong. I was able to answer her questions and I referred her to you to transfer/convert her reservation. The price difference between her old uninformed dealer and your dealership allowed her to add the 2.7L with the savings. She was beyond thrilled. Turns out you are only 40 minutes from where she lives. So again, thank you for the straight forward deal.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If Ford could control a dealer selling below invoice, they could control them from adding ADM. Dealers are an independent business and can set their own pricing. Remember MSRP, manufacturers suggested retail price.
correct...they cant tell us how much we can sell it for, BUT they can control how much we publicly advertise it for by taking away holdback and putting it into an ad standards program...Ford currently does this with the Mach-E...if we advertise less than MSRP, we lose the markup...
Tom, let me just say, thank you for being straight forward with clear pricing. In another group, there was a buyer whom was asking questions based on "Her dealer said...". As you know the ending of the story, the dealer was wrong. I was able to answer her questions and I referred her to you to transfer/convert her reservation. The price difference between her old uninformed dealer and your dealership allowed her to add the 2.7L with the savings. She was beyond thrilled. Turns out you are only 40 minutes from where she lives. So again, thank you for the straight forward deal.
thank u! appreciarte u & the referral!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Subject line says it all. Dealer contact me about reservation and to know when I’d like to order. I’m going for a ‘22 BD Sasqhatch w/ manual. He stated that dealership promising pricing under invoice are getting in trouble with Ford, especially when said dealerships gather 100 orders, but are only receiving 20allocations. Not sure what to believe at this point, but in general, I don’t trust dealerships.
Your dealer is a liar. Think long and hard if you want to make a ~$50K transaction with a liar.

Sponsored

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So showing my ignorance about the X Plan, is this authorized by Ford and available to anyone with an X Plan Code? Or, is it a dealer decision of whether they want to honor it or not?

If it is a Ford plan, is it being honored/offered by Ford on the Broncos?

If it is being honored, then don't the dealers have to honor the discount as well?

If it is available what is the actual discount amount on the Bronco?

Okay, enough ignorance, can someone help educate me?

Thanks!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So showing my ignorance about the X Plan, is this authorized by Ford and available to anyone with an X Plan Code? Or, is it a dealer decision of whether they want to honor it or not?

If it is a Ford plan, is it being honored/offered by Ford on the Broncos?

If it is being honored, then don't the dealers have to honor the discount as well?

If it is available what is the actual discount amount on the Bronco?

Okay, enough ignorance, can someone help educate me?

Thanks!
No X-plan, Ford rescinded it. There’s a pinned thread and chart under the reservation tab of the forum showing what the discount would have been. Some dealers honored it for those who had X-plan before Ford took it away.

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No X-plan, Ford rescinded it. There’s a pinned thread and chart under the reservation tab of the forum showing what the discount would have been. Some dealers honored it for those who had X-plan before Ford took it away.
Thanks for clarifying, my dealer said it wasn't available so just checking with the B6G experts! :cool:

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wasn’t certain. That blows my mind. I have a hard time getting money off poor sellers, nevermind the new IT car. Why would any dealer budge when they can’t even fill all reservations?
Ford Bronco Dealer told me that Ford doesn’t allow dealerships to advertise below invoice pricing. C6F14E06-AA17-4972-9F90-8A9A2F98765B
Sponsored