Sponsored

Dealer told me the order banks aren't open yet for Bronco Raptor 2023. Is that right??

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed a Bronco reservation online the first day they came out (back in 2020), and have been waiting for the Raptor. I thought I saw in here that order banks were open for a while now and people have been ordering; went up to the local Long Island, NY dealer and asked about placing an order for a 2023 Raptor. Guys at the dealership said the order bank isn't open yet.

Is that right??

Thanks.
Sponsored

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. No official word on when it opens, but there are ā€œinsider informationā€ posts about the process starting next week for those that have unfulfilled orders.

OP
OP

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. No official word on when it opens, but there are ā€œinsider informationā€ posts about the process starting next week for those that have unfulfilled orders.
Nice! Thanks. I'll keep on the lookout.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What?

you mean Unfulfilled Raptor orders? Two issues for me regarding that.

I want a Code Orange Raptor with the blue leather interior. I had an Omaha Orange 1979 International Scout 2 and want an orange Raptor. Nothing else works for me!

the other issue is I canā€™t afford an extra 7 to 10 grand that inflation is going to hit this vehicle. Can someone scream Price Protection!!!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What?

you mean Unfulfilled Raptor orders? Two issues for me regarding that.

I want a Code Orange Raptor with the blue leather interior. I had an Omaha Orange 1979 International Scout 2 and want an orange Raptor. Nothing else works for me!

the other issue is I canā€™t afford an extra 7 to 10 grand that inflation is going to hit this vehicle. Can someone scream Price Protection!!!!!!
Oh man. We are very alike.
I had a 1979 Scout (Traveler), that was restored and lifted. It was gorgeous and unlike anything on the road, and it was my ā€œcigar carā€ ā€” top off, cruise around town and smoke a cigar on a nice day. I sold it on Bring a Trailer a couple years ago for more than twice what I bought it for, and the Bronco will replace it. It was silver (pepper gray paint code actually, but looked silver) with black striping. Which is why Iā€™m doing that same color on my Bronco Raptor!

Those Scouts are great, but man was it a bucket of boltsā€¦.

OP
OP

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stupid question: will my 2020 reservation for a wildtrak be accepted for a Raptor order?

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe weā€™ll both end up with VW E-Scouts if Ford canā€™t resolve these production issues.

Iā€™m in Snow country and Iā€™m storing mine winters. No need to put undue wear on it.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stupid question: will my 2020 reservation for a wildtrak be accepted for a Raptor order?
Considering that it is very likely that not all 22 Raptor orders will get built and get pushed to 23 - you'd likely end up at the back of that line at best.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
NO. You need an allocation to get a Bronco Raptor. You just can't just trade your Wildtrak order for a Raptor.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed a Bronco reservation online the first day they came out (back in 2020), and have been waiting for the Raptor. I thought I saw in here that order banks were open for a while now and people have been ordering; went up to the local Long Island, NY dealer and asked about placing an order for a 2023 Raptor. Guys at the dealership said the order bank isn't open yet.

Is that right??

Thanks.
The 23MY Bronco will not be open to new orders, only unscheduled 22MY orders and reservations that have yet to be ordered. As far as the Raptor Bronco goes, if you werenā€™t selected by Ford in 22MY, you really have no chance on getting one new. For 23MY dealers are getting even less allocations for the Raptor Bronco. Ford has yet to say how or if they will do hand raisers for the Bronco Raptor for 23MY.
Sponsored