Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps because we just found out that penalties are less severe to dealers than originally assumed. With regards to selling Broncos not tied to the original reservationists.
Is that right? Is there a thread?
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anybody plastered Levine and Farleys twitter accounts yet?
If there was a time for a CEO to step in and avert a crisis, this is it. I think we will be reading news articles about this soon.

Ford should halt orders until this is fixed to block these crappy or clueless dealers from creating a giant mess.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@DealerInsider mentioned in another thread

“He told me that he will get penalized if I don't take the vehicle, in terms of future Bronco allocation.” Correct...needs to be at 80% or above reservation to order to sold name and address match...1st time it’s a warning, 2nd time loses 1 months worth of Bronco allocation, 3x or more losses 3 months worth of Bronco allocation

CowboyK

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are we able to change or edit the order? I planned to change from OuterBanks to Wildtrak but it shows my order converted today.
Edit- I looked on the Ford website the way they are handling the mustang order is that you can change your order up until the last day!

Last edited:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The dealership that converted my reservation to an order with no warning or consent was Seymour Ford in Jackson, Michigan.

***As promised, I said I would update my post to add that AJ and Katie at Seymour Ford apologizEd for what happened and were very professional and helpful in getting everything resolved (in my case, getting my order changed back to a reservation). Thank you both!

Last edited:

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

More reason for @Administrator to sticky this thread at the top. This issue appears to be pretty widespread and affecting many b6g members across the country.

The issue being malicious intent to capture the order without the customer. Perhaps because we just found out that penalties are less severe to dealers than originally assumed. With regards to selling Broncos not tied to the original reservationists.

@JAGSarge @Administrator @North7 @Gloff @EricAtKearnyMesaFord @Zach@Granger
@DealerInsider
losing 3 months worth of Bronco allocation is severe enough for me...regardless of the penalty, if the dealer did it to just capture the conversion, it’s totally wrong...if ford is able to transfer a reservation, they should be able to transfer an order that wasn’t given consent...tbh, most probably did it bc they didn’t read the instructions #dopes

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider mentioned in another thread
this is accurate...have a pdf from Ford...I noticed today our customer lists also have columns for something called “audit” & “proof”...I’ll double check the verbiage when I’m in tomorrow

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

losing 3 months worth of Bronco allocation is severe enough for me...regardless of the penalty, if the dealer did it to just capture the conversion, it’s totally wrong...if ford is able to transfer a reservation, they should be able to transfer an order that wasn’t given consent...tbh, most probably did it bc they didn’t read the instructions #dopes
Seems to be happening an awfully lot, no?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is now labeled an in store order. I haven’t even talked to my dealer. Klein Ford, Winneconne, WI