First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone that was able to have Ford switch their old timestamp over to the new reservation gotten a refund yet on their old hijacked reservation? Still waiting for my refund, wondering if everyone else is in the same boat too.
I did, you have to request it from the old dealer. They should refund you the money. My old dealer gave mine back.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except you can't move your reservation, which means that you are now locked into negotiating for a vehicle that you can't cross shop. Your dealer now has you held prisoner with them for negotiating price.
My dealer and I were settled on price months ago.

Additionally it’s negotiated around the Invoice price, so if I modify my order at any point, there’s no new negotiation... we both know exactly what the new purchase price will be.

I really hope there aren’t people who have ordered their Bronco but still don’t know what they’ll be paying.

(who am I kidding, of course there are those people)

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone that was able to have Ford switch their old timestamp over to the new reservation gotten a refund yet on their old hijacked reservation? Still waiting for my refund, wondering if everyone else is in the same boat too.
Yes I received my refund within a few days.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes I received my refund within a few days.
I never had gotten my refund.

So I called ford crc today and they had me conference call the sales manager of the dealer that hijacked my res. He was caught a little off guard.. and they told him that he needs to cancel it etc. He told us he would do it today. The order still shows as active on my account so hopefully it goes through soon.

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
The order I placed back in March with my dealer has now been cancelled without my knowledge. I have pursued the new order/timestamp change method and I’m having no luck. My dealer SWEARS they didn’t cancel my order. They say it was “cancelled by GOMS” and they say they don’t know what that means…does anyone know? I have sifted through this forum and cannot find an answer

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The order I placed back in March with my dealer has now been cancelled without my knowledge. I have pursued the new order/timestamp change method and I’m having no luck. My dealer SWEARS they didn’t cancel my order. They say it was “cancelled by GOMS” and they say they don’t know what that means…does anyone know? I have sifted through this forum and cannot find an answer
If you haven’t already, please call the Ford Marketing Dept, who is handling all bronco things. (its a different number than the normal customer service number)

(800) 334-4375

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:

Good news bad news thing. Good news, Im in the system REALLY early. Bad news, they did this without my knowledge. Ford customer confirmed it is an order and now I cant change dealers. When i went in to the ford account it just shows where it used to say reservation date it now says order date(mine said Jan 19) and then the reservation number is now an order number.

I think they were trying to pull a fast one and keep the order. (reservation was for Badlands 20 minutes after reveal). In fact im the badlands thread starter on here. My salesman is off today but hes going in to work now to see whats up, I actually think he had no clue. The dealership is 100 miles from me right now but i didnt change because i knew they would get a big allocation. But my son goes to college there so Im going to get him to go by there and get some paperwork to make sure its MSRP when i get it. (going to get them to notarize it too)

Will update shortly, salesman suppose to call me back.

Another Update:

OK, saleman called me with the inventory manager(guy that does the ordering)..Inventory manage said he went into system last night to get familiar with it, and didnt know it would save it.
He said it was his fault.

We'll never know the truth, but the truth is i do have an order with jan 19 timestamp, at msrp(in writing).....and I ordered it today without any of the deadly seven(really wanted 6 cylinder, oh well) but Im thinking this will be one of the first ones.

Links to others who have experienced the same issue with their dealers:

@bfosmoen
@Jp215
@Philly
@McCracken
@climb2descend
@NotApplicable
@bdub2you
@RobBroncowski
@Palerider
@bronc'o
@GatorDave
@PittsburghEE
@martyb
@gigidaho
@Ah_crap
@Gaucholoco
@Cactus Grey
@caseylross
@Inrustwetrust_
@BlueBronco
@toughtoaster
@manualT
@senatorPOPS
Me, too- lost status of early reservation when they canceled wrong car and reordered correct one….
Sponsored