Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's a different situation, @NayNay let her customers know beforehand that this was going to be the case, I'm sure.
And so did our dealer...he let me know and I updated our group - that's why I knew to give the OP a heads up...maybe just something lost in translation with where he is reserved.
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And so did our dealer...he let me know and I updated our group - that's why I knew to give the OP a heads up...maybe just something lost in translation with where he is reserved.
OP said "without his knowledge" which led me to believe he wasn't given any notice that his dealership was going to do this.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doubt they ordered it as much as moved your reservation to the order system to avoid it crashing and you getting locked out. But either way they should have told you that.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We have a B6G group deal at invoice, capped doc fee and lifetime powertrain warranty and 80 of us xferred to this dealer because of that - not an idiot dealer at all.
Well, then maybe you should state the dealer info up front. For everyone person on this forum there are 100 reading the forum for information on their Bronco.

When we don't call out bad dealer habits, no one else will.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, then maybe you should state the dealer info up front. For everyone person on this forum there are 100 reading the forum for information on their Bronco.

When we don't call out bad dealer habits, no one else will.
State what info??? What are you talking about?? We have a 200 page thread about our deal in the reservations forum...and it's pinned on the first page for a the dealers in our area and their pricing offers to our group.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's just what I was thinking, how can it be without his knowledge if he is posting about it? :unsure:
If you go into your MyFord account then you would see your order as "Placed" or something.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

State what info??? What are you talking about?? We have a 200 page thread about our deal in the reservations forum...and it's pinned on the first page for a the dealers in our area and their pricing offers to our group.
And from this post...
will update shortly.
How would anyone possibly know what dealer this person is talking about, let alone you stating a 200 page thread. Absolutely give credit to the great dealers here on the forum, but don't assume anyone knows about your deal when they post a new thread such as this one.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tenor.gif

OP
OP
ugafan706

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its an order. Good news bad news thing. Good news, Im in the system REALLY early. Bad news, they did this without my knowledge. Ford customer confirmed it is an order and now I cant change dealers. I think they was trying to pull a fast one and keep the order. (reservation was for Badlands 20 minutes after reveal). In fact im the badlands thread starter on here. My salesman is off today but hes going in to work now to see whats up, I actually think he had no clue. The dealership is 100 miles from me right now but i didnt change because i knew they would get a big allocation. But my son goes to college there so Im going to get him to go by there and get some paperwork to make sure its MSRP when i get it. (going to get them to notarize it too)

Will update shortly, salesman suppose to call me back.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's just what I was thinking, how can it be without his knowledge if he is posting about it? :unsure:
The Ford system is kicking out an email to the reservation holder when that reservation confirmation number is used, including a summary of the ordered build.

Interestingly, my reservation was converted to an order at 5:30 yesterday evening and I got the email summarizing my build, but the "My Reservation" page of my Ford account doesn't reflect the order yet.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even I don’t know what dealer we’re talking about...

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good Luck. I hope that's not my dealer! My reservation has not been converted to an order yet per ford.com. I want an agreed to out the door price in writing before order.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its an order. Good news bad news thing. Good news, Im in the system REALLY early. Bad news, they did this without my knowledge. Ford customer confirmed it is an order and now I cant change dealers. I think they was trying to pull a fast one and keep the order. (reservation was for Badlands 20 minutes after reveal). In fact im the badlands thread starter on here. My salesman is off today but hes going in to work now to see whats up, I actually think he had no clue. The dealership is 100 miles from me right now but i didnt change because i knew they would get a big allocation. But my son goes to college there so Im going to get him to go by there and get some paperwork to make sure its MSRP when i get it. (going to get them to notarize it too)

Will update shortly, salesman suppose to call me back.
Wowwwwwwww. I’d be super pissed. Even if you didn’t plan to switch that is super F’ed up and unprofessional. I personally would throw a fit and ask to speak to the head manager and tell him how unprofessional that is. Point in doing this is, you have leverage to get a better price or free stuff. Fight them on this, they messed up, make them pay! ?

OP
OP
ugafan706

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When i went in to the ford account it just shows where it used to say reservation date it now says order date(mine said Jan 19) and then the reservation number is now an order number.
Sponsored