Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, I placed an order for a FE in July and managed to grab a spot. Long story short I'm no longer in the market for a Bronco. I too went through my dealer placing the order without my consent, and instead of calling and canceling and letting it be - I decided to get the reservation changed to a new dealer and just have it canceled there.

Today the new reservation was updated, and I called Ford and verified that the old reservation is dead and my new reservation has the correct timestamp.

So the question is now - what to do with the new dealer? I kinda want to call them and say, hey you guys want a free FE edition on the lot? I could work with them, and just say just order whatever you guys want, I'll wait until I get a VIN, cancel, then you give me back $100 and just keep the car. Or should I just cancel now and no one gets an allocation? I heard a dealer wont get an allocation until a VIN has been issued. I just wanted to change from the old dealer to the new one, just incase someone pulled some strings.

Ford verified the old dealer will not get a single thing from my old reservation so I'm happy.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is messier than I thought.

Just got off the phone with the sales manager over at Healey Bros in Beacon, NY after dealing with a consultant for the past 6 months via text. It's been like ordering a pizza online that costs $50k.

He admitted that they went ahead and converted all reservations to orders once the window opened in January and now he's struggling to get in contact with a majority of the customers.

He stated "Honestly, I'd prefer just to keep these on order and fill the lot and they'll sell before they get off the trailer."

Basically stating they have no consideration for those that are playing by the rules. I am hoping that after 3/19 there will have to be some sort of further commitment for "orders" to be taken seriously and actual build sent to production.

He was also appreciative of my patience and sent me my order summary sheet.

What does Priority Code refer to? My one glimmer of hope is that it states 21MY...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the sales manager over at Healey Bros in Beacon, NY after dealing with a consultant for the past 6 months via text. It's been like ordering a pizza online that costs $50k.

He admitted that they went ahead and converted all reservations to orders once the window opened in January and now he's struggling to get in contact with a majority of the customers.

He stated "Honestly, I'd prefer just to keep these on order and fill the lot and they'll sell before they get off the trailer."

Basically stating they have no consideration for those that are playing by the rules. I am hoping that after 3/19 there will have to be some sort of further commitment for "orders" to be taken seriously and actual build sent to production.

What does Priority Code refer to? My one glimmer of hope is that it states 21MY...
Holy guacamole.

Change dealers. That’s my advice. There’s nothing in that to indicate they are working for you or will do what you request of them.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Holy guacamole.

Change dealers. That’s my advice. There’s nothing in that to indicate they are working for you or will do what you request of them.

I am going to call a few others tomorrow and see where it gets me.

Any indication of what that "Priority Code" refers to?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to call a few others tomorrow and see where it gets me.

Any indication of what that "Priority Code" refers to?
There are many threads about what priority code means but basically:

10-19 doesn’t mean anything other than your order will be considered for build.

99 means it’s “do not build” and Ford will ignore it until the code is changed to something else. (An example of when this would be used is for someone who wants to wait for MY22... their dealer will code it 99 then when the MY22 ordering starts, their order will be modified and changed to a different code).

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Healey Brothers sounds like a bunch of sleazy crooks. Crazy stupid that Ford let's this happen. Ford certainly enables this kind of behavior.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy guacamole.

God knows what happens when you begin a dealer switch after order conversation this late in the game?

I've been trying to sort my unwanted conversation for a month already without success. Ford does not care about us.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God knows what happens when you begin a dealer switch after order conversation this late in the game?

I've been trying to sort my unwanted conversation for a month already without success. Ford does not care about us.
Yeah, I’ve noticed that you’ve had significantly more difficultly than others in getting your switch squared away.

I wonder if it’s because you were one of the earliest, before Ford knew how to even do it, and as a result your stuck in this customer service limbo... and people starting now are getting squared away in a few days because Ford knows what the process needs to be now.

I’m sorry man.

😕

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Healey Brothers sounds like a bunch of sleazy crooks. Crazy stupid that Ford let's this happen. Ford certainly enables this kind of behavior.

He also stated that V6/2.7 engines are delayed too. It's like they're just making sh*t up...

I am going to call all dealers within 50 mile radius tomorrow and I'll report back.

I should have known better when Healey took over Freedom and no longer honored my Oil Change Club membership on the Transit Connect. That should have been an eye opener they're no longer "customer service focused"

Last edited:

Frankie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just happened to me and Lisa with the Ford Bronco Reservation Team told me there's nothing she can do about it, it's up to the dealership, and if the dealerships wants to keep my $100 without ordering the Bronco I want then that is their prerogative.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally! The timestamp in my new reservation was updated this morning and now properly reflects my 7/14 date. I'll stop pissing and moaning now.

FYI, I initiated the timestamp switch last Monday, so it took 9 calendar days.

bronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My new reservation now reflecting updated timestamp but the old reservation/order still showing in the system. I would have expected them to cancel the old order when they moved the timestamp?

And, I started my switch on Monday so they appear to be cranking them out.

Frankie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My new reservation now reflecting updated timestamp but the old reservation/order still showing in the system. I would have expected them to cancel the old order when they moved the timestamp?

And, I started my switch on Monday so they appear to be cranking them out.
According to my (now numerous) conversations with Ford customer service they cannot and will not cancel the old reservation/order which means you need to contact the dealership so if the dealership (which already converted your order without your consent) decided they don't want to cancel it and don't want to give you back your $100 then that is your problem and Ford Corporate doesn't care.

Frankie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Statement Regarding Order Conversions Without Customer Consent

We're aware of a small number of Bronco reservations mistakenly converted to orders by a small number of dealers. Reservation holders must provide consent to convert to an order, and we encourage all customers to have a discussion with their dealer on the terms of the sale before placing an order. If the customer is unable to resolve their concerns directly with their dealer, they can call the Ford Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-334-4375 to change their order back to a reservation and maintain their timestamp, change their selected dealer to a new dealer, or both. We also are reminding our dealers of this policy.
Where is this text anywhere other than on this forum? I can't find any official statement that says this anywhere, and Ford Customer Relations is not abiding by it, at all.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where is this text anywhere other than on this forum? I can't find any official statement that says this anywhere, and Ford Customer Relations is not abiding by it, at all.
it was in an email sent to all the Ford dealers from Bronco@
Sponsored