First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any body still waiting for time stamp conversion? I’m on day 9 waiting. My order is in, just would feel a lot more comfortable seeing that time stamp change.
Yep, been waiting since 2/3. About 25 phone calls. However, was advised today by Ford they should have it updated by the end of the day and should show up Monday. They would cancel my original stolen reservation/ order and refund my first deposit. We'll see.
Sponsored

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s Monday and I still don’t have any changes to my account. Looks like I get to spend another hour on the phone with Ford today.

update: Spoke with a very helpful customer rep this morning and she was able to confirm that the Time stamp was updated, Ford’s website did not update automatically and should be in a few days.

Last edited:

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we keeping a dealer shame thread somewhere? I think that any dealer that pulled this shit deserves to get called out. The Internet never forgets and neither should we.

When Cheaper Than Dirt pulled similar kinds of shit in 2001 to people that had ordered ammo they got called out. 20 years later they are still getting called out. Serves them right for fucking with people.

Frankie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you should do what you can to cancel your reservation and get back your $100. Forget about getting a Bronco until they hit the dealerships for retail sales in 2 or 3 years. You don't sound interested in standing up for yourself, just want to complain or have someone else do it.
lol okay buddy.

Sponsored

Frankie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this issue and fixed it today. Here's what I did based on what I read on this forum and help from members of this forum. Don't let the dealers get away with this. I had a great experience working with Ford Bronco support today so make sure you're calling the correct number.

Here's my post stepping you through the process.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dfw-texas-bronco-bronco-sport-buyers-beware.13981/

Good Luck!
Is your old order actually showing as cancelled and did you actually get the deposit refunded? I was told by Ford multiple times they couldn't do this and that only the dealer could do it.

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your old order actually showing as cancelled and did you actually get the deposit refunded? I was told by Ford multiple times they couldn't do this and that only the dealer could do it.
The dealer cancelled my order and refunded my money, not Ford.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For all the times I've said over 90% of car dealers are dishonest (insert your choice words here), and people pushed back on me...

I rest my case, your honor!
Yep. Lots of dealers here commented that Dealers are pretty up and up and cheaters are outliers. My response was that because you are a dealer even in this forum you have Confirmation Bias. This thread proves us right man.

I have a 2007 Highlander and I'll keep it until it dies. Stepping into any Dealership is an exercise in hell.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
also @BroncoKong Jr.
but you can still change everything about your order for the next 2 months.
Except you can't move your reservation, which means that you are now locked into negotiating for a vehicle that you can't cross shop. Your dealer now has you held prisoner with them for negotiating price.

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, been waiting since 2/3. About 25 phone calls. However, was advised today by Ford they should have it updated by the end of the day and should show up Monday. They would cancel my original stolen reservation/ order and refund my first deposit. We'll see.
Did you see a update yet, been checking almost religiously and haven’t had any luck on it updating?

Sponsored

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my refund, but my order status has not changed with the original dealer. Ford Bronco support told me they were canceling the order, I'm not sure if the webpage will be updated anytime soon or not. I moved my reservation to Matt Bowers in LA and everything was converted and timestamps updated just in time for me to convert to an order by the 19th. So far they have been great to work with.

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we keeping a dealer shame thread somewhere? I think that any dealer that pulled this shit deserves to get called out. The Internet never forgets and neither should we.

When Cheaper Than Dirt pulled similar kinds of shit in 2001 to people that had ordered ammo they got called out. 20 years later they are still getting called out. Serves them right for fucking with people.
If we haven't already done so, we should create a wall of shame mapping out all the dealerships who've been dishonest and tried to take advantage of us. It will be a piece of art when it's complete! Maybe I'll build something stay tuned!

UPDATE - DONE! https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-wall-of-shame.14328/

Last edited:

AustinDawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you see a update yet, been checking almost religiously and haven’t had any luck on it updating?
No the original order is still showing in my account, but my new dealer, Matt Bowers, is showing with my original reservation date of 11/3. I call almost every day and Ford keeps telling me the original order will be cancelled.

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:

Good news bad news thing. Good news, Im in the system REALLY early. Bad news, they did this without my knowledge. Ford customer confirmed it is an order and now I cant change dealers. When i went in to the ford account it just shows where it used to say reservation date it now says order date(mine said Jan 19) and then the reservation number is now an order number.

I think they were trying to pull a fast one and keep the order. (reservation was for Badlands 20 minutes after reveal). In fact im the badlands thread starter on here. My salesman is off today but hes going in to work now to see whats up, I actually think he had no clue. The dealership is 100 miles from me right now but i didnt change because i knew they would get a big allocation. But my son goes to college there so Im going to get him to go by there and get some paperwork to make sure its MSRP when i get it. (going to get them to notarize it too)

Will update shortly, salesman suppose to call me back.

Another Update:

OK, saleman called me with the inventory manager(guy that does the ordering)..Inventory manage said he went into system last night to get familiar with it, and didnt know it would save it.
He said it was his fault.

We'll never know the truth, but the truth is i do have an order with jan 19 timestamp, at msrp(in writing).....and I ordered it today without any of the deadly seven(really wanted 6 cylinder, oh well) but Im thinking this will be one of the first ones.

Links to others who have experienced the same issue with their dealers:

@bfosmoen
@Jp215
@Philly
@McCracken
@climb2descend
@NotApplicable
@bdub2you
@RobBroncowski
@Palerider
@bronc'o
@GatorDave
@PittsburghEE
@martyb
@gigidaho
@Ah_crap
@Gaucholoco
@Cactus Grey
@caseylross
@Inrustwetrust_
@BlueBronco
@toughtoaster
@manualT
@senatorPOPS
Sounds like some of you have dealers to add to the list https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-wall-of-shame-and-fame.14328/

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone that was able to have Ford switch their old timestamp over to the new reservation gotten a refund yet on their old hijacked reservation? Still waiting for my refund, wondering if everyone else is in the same boat too.
Sponsored