Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I have a question about my local dealer using my reservation to place an order. I did not place an order because I was waiting for BaseManSquatch. The dealer called me to place the order and I explained that to them. However, they went ahead and ordered something with my reservation. There is an order showing on my profile for that res. I’m not really upset about it or anything. I just want to know if I am entitled to that vehicle if I like it or is it now their prerogative to sell to anyone. Any thoughts? I’m just curious. I don’t even know what they ordered and I am sure it will be an automatic (which I wouldn’t buy anyway).
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s your vehicle. You should show up and buy it

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe dealers were told to place orders but put "on hold" for anyone deferring to 2022.
So even though the order is placed, it isn't going to be scheduled.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could it just be code 99 which means deferred to MY22?

Does Anyone waiting for MY22 still show reservation instead of in store order?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I have a question about my local dealer using my reservation to place an order. I did not place an order because I was waiting for BaseManSquatch. The dealer called me to place the order and I explained that to them. However, they went ahead and ordered something with my reservation. There is an order showing on my profile for that res. I’m not really upset about it or anything. I just want to know if I am entitled to that vehicle if I like it or is it now their prerogative to sell to anyone. Any thoughts? I’m just curious. I don’t even know what they ordered and I am sure it will be an automatic (which I wouldn’t buy anyway).

IMO - If you still want a bronco you should have them change the order to something you would like. Even if you want 2022 options. You can make changes up until you get a VIN#

If not you should call them and have them cancel the order so you can get your deposit back at least instead of them gaining an extra truck for their lot.

My original dealer tried this with one of my reservations and I had to conference call the sales manager with a ford rep on the line to get them to cancel it.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm waiting for MY22 and my order was submitted as status code 99 which pushes it to MY22. If your dealer knows what they are doing, this is what they did. If not, get on the horn with Ford.

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good info, thanks all.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is YOUR reservation/order. Have them change it to MY22 Mansquatch, priority code 99. They must do this if you insist. If I were you and near to them, I would go there and raise some hell. Make them open the order in the system and show you and have them modify it.

OP
OP
Rcarpen22

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I assume to Ford, it just looks like I placed an order. So I would think I’d get a build scheduled email. Interesting.
Sponsored