Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long McArthur video addressing some B and P questions asked on Bronco6g such as GVWR-Painted Tops-Power seats -DIO. Also their order and build process.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long McArthur video addressing some B and P questions asked on Bronco6g such as GVWR-Painted Tops-Power seats -DIO. Also their order and build process.

I like that guys video's and he has a decent discount. I home some people use him.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good video. Watched about half of it. Didn't need to be a 19 minute long video (I'm a millennial, and time is money!). My question is - can I order black top at order time with my reservation number, accepting the late availability"

He didn't answer that. He answered about ordering your vehicle sans black top, and ordering it as an accessory later. Which we all mostly already knew was the case .

Oh well, guess will just have to see at order time if we can willingly elect to have late availability to get the black modular top we want

(I actually like the MIC top. But I always had my eyes set on the glossy painted top so I'm going to get what I want)
Sponsored