rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
The sale people and general managers know exactly what they can get away will and how to do it. Most people are experiencing this for the first time, the dealers see this everyday. Any standard form generated by the dealer was written by their legal team, were getting free advice from internet "lawyers".

I'm in the same situation in NJ, we'll see next week how it goes. I am willing to walk it's just a vehicle, Overpaying now just builds in automatic depreciation, yes they are hot right now but in a year or 2 that extra ADM paid does nothing to the value of your vehicle.

I'm guessing posting honest reviews on social media are the biggest concern of the dealer. As seen it appears they can counter and take some reviews down.
Sponsored

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you do stand-up comedy, or just drop your best material online?

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So glad to hear that, buddy!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did but it was verbal. Guess I'm an idiot for trusting a dealer I've dealt with for 10 years. My company builds custom trucks and trailers and orders a bunch of vehicles from them.
Maybe take YOUR company's business elsewhere. That would be my FIRST response.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lots of good advice already provided. I would add to tell them you will finance through them, purchase an extended warranty through them, and any Ford accessories you plan to buy, agree to purchase them now. If I was in your shoes, and eventually could get them close to 5k over MSRP, I would just do the deal. Everyones situation is unique.
and then CANCEL the extended warranty once you take delivery.

Sponsored

mibi

Badlands
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if it was "your" Bronco you'd have a contract.. with a purchase price listed on it.. .You may have made a reservation, but you are describing a situation where you didnt make an order.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you imagine, making a dinner reservation, showing up to eat only to be told that the meals were being marked up by 20%-80% because they happened to get busy this week, even though you made your reservation weeks in advance.

These dealers have 0 shame!

You would tell the restaurant to pound it deep and hard (or at least I would).

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?
I would have been calling the Ford Bronco Customer Relation phone number yesterday. This dealer is trying to play a weak bluff hand, don't flinch. Whatever purchase price you initially negotiated when you ordered (better be in writing) is what you will pay. They're hoping you will be the fool and pay more or walk away. I picked up my 4dr 2.7 WildTrak 10 days ago, at $500 under MSRP, full $1000 Customer Satisfaction dollars and 42,000 Ford points in accesssories.

Good Luck!

Sponsored

BroncoUT

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
guys I had the same worry as everyone on this thread. I had no signed agreement when I placed my order on the phone with my dealer. It was keeping me up at night. I picked up our Bronco last night and there we no games - the dealer honored MSRP. My salesman mentioned something about a Ford incentive to convert order holders to sales, and that if he scared us away, it would reflect poorly on him and the dealer. Do not give up hope. Not every dealer is willing to screw you on this.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
guys I had the same worry as everyone on this thread. I had no signed agreement when I placed my order on the phone with my dealer. It was keeping me up at night. I picked up our Bronco last night and there we no games - the dealer honored MSRP. My salesman mentioned something about a Ford incentive to convert order holders to sales, and that if he scared us away, it would reflect poorly on him and the dealer. Do not give up hope. Not every dealer is willing to screw you on this.
How do you like that Vinyl interior?! I saw it in person but didn't get to touch/feel it. It's gorgeous though.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I found out today that my signed purchase agreement for a 2021 WildTrak is now “void because I’m getting a 2022 WildTrak”. Basically, I ordered a back in February for invoice plus $700 doc fee. Now, due to the people ebaying them for over MSRP they don’t know if they can honor my agreed upon price anymore, and said it was for a 21 Bronco anyhow, which I’m not getting since I have week 1 2022 build scheduled.

I am really not sure what to do about it. My signed purchase agreement is for a 2021 WildTrak. I think I might be screwed.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a 4dr badlands in March, sat in dirt mountain until yesterday. I was told by the salesman that they would hold msrp for reservation holders. Go to finnaly see my bronco and they start at 20k over sticker but can drop to 15k over since I'm a good customer. Do I have any options that let me keep my reservation if I walk away?
@Ford Motor Company Seriously, what are you doing about these rogue dealerships? This is such BS and an extremely shitty customer experience.
Sponsored